Should I make the Thanksgiving event?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please don't

• Don't have a opinion/Don't care

• Total voters
Guys, this just might be the prettiest thing I ever made not just on sketchbook, but in general:
Screenshot_20220419-184230_Gallery.jpg

This took me 6-7 hours with breaks in between, started this around noon, and just finished it 😵.
Also since we're getting closer to May, I think it's time to explain the red moon and cherry blossoms: Miko's ancestors from his mom's side are the elder red panda's! (Yes they are that old lol they look pretty good for 200 years old) Whenever there's a red moon around a red panda, it means that they are watching over that red panda, and it has a connection to the moon, cherry blossoms, and water.
(Also if you look closely, you can see a face in the moon with the clouds partially covering it up. That's actually the elder red panda's mother, who sadly passed away not long after swishtail was born due to a disease. As a parting gift to her children, each one was blessed with their abilities. So the whole family watches over the red pandas!)
P.S.:The disease will be revealed in the next chapter, don't worry!

Guys, this just might be the prettiest thing I ever made not just on sketchbook, but in general:View attachment 438373
This took me 6-7 hours with breaks in between, started this around noon, and just finished it 😵.
Also since we're getting closer to May, I think it's time to explain the red moon and cherry blossoms: Miko's ancestors from his mom's side are the elder red panda's! (Yes they are that old lol they look pretty good for 200 years old) Whenever there's a red moon around a red panda, it means that they are watching over that red panda, and it has a connection to the moon, cherry blossoms, and water.
(Also if you look closely, you can see a face in the moon with the clouds partially covering it up. That's actually the elder red panda's mother, who sadly passed away not long after swishtail was born due to a disease. As a parting gift to her children, each one was blessed with their abilities. So the whole family watches over the red pandas!)
KOOPA WAIT THIS IS ACTUALLY SO CUTE?? all the details are so good omg. 🥺💚

Guys, this just might be the prettiest thing I ever made not just on sketchbook, but in general:View attachment 438373
I love your newest piece so much! It really is so pretty! 🌟😍😍😍

Not much today, as I'm still a little tired from that huge drawing yesterday, but I do have something!

Screenshot_20220420-173424_Gallery.jpg
@amemome's rep soup from the draw the user above you thread! Honestly soup was really fun to draw! (Don't forget, amemome, I can always remove this if you want 🙂)

Next, I made a little story again, this time with miko's mom! This one just explains how miko and his siblings got their names! I call it: Welcoming the 3 red pandas!
Screenshot_20220420-192353_Gallery.jpg

"I love all three of you just the way you are, even if you all look slightly different from another. ❤"

Those were the words Nava said as she saw her newly born children at the hybrid village hospital. This hospital was made just for hybrids, and unlike other hospitals around town, they would talk about any mutations the baby(s) might have in a calm, and kind tone. They even offer to remove it, if it can be removed, but if it can't, they do whatever they can do. "They're here, Nava! What should we name them?" An eager Satya said as he looked as his children. Satya was happy to raise kids of his own, and being the spunky 25 year old in human years he was, once he got the news he was going to be a father to not one, but 3 babies, every day he seemed to get more overjoyed. Nava skimmed a book on names she had next to her hospital bed for ideas. Then she looked at her children, with a huge smile. She knew exactly what to name them! "I'll name this one Chai. Look, he looks like you, Satya!" Nava kissed Chai on his forehead, and noticed how similar he looked to a lion cub. Satya smiled as he saw Chai, his oldest son for the first time. He knew his babies wouldn't all look like him, but he was happy at least one did. According to Nava's book, Chai meant living and vital, which is exactly what Chai is! Next, Nava looked at her two other children. "I'll name you Miko, and you Zuba." Miko meant beautiful child, and Zuba meant assisted, as she would be assisted by the love of her family. "But how will we tell them apart?" "Look," Nava pointed at the small little stripes of lion fur Miko and Zuba had. Miko's looked slightly different than Zuba's. Once they were clear to leave, the new mother and father went out to the woods to find a quiet place to talk.

"Once you 3 get older, I wish for you to have a healthy, successful life."
Just then a shooting star fell from the sky, and 10 years later, Nava's wish came true! Here they are now!
Screenshot_20220420-192359_Gallery.jpg

The end! I am thinking that maybe after the next chapter of kourage, that I may start going into Nava's life rasing Miko and his siblings in more detail, but I'm not sure yet. What do you guys think?

Here's a some more art!
Screenshot_20220422-222721_Gallery.jpg

Just an oshawott with a shiny bulbasaur! They are best friends, and while the shiny bulbasaur is a little shy, she's very curious about other pokemon and trainers, and the oshawott is very upbeat and supportive!
Also finished some commissions today for @LittleMissPanda and @vinnie respectively!
Screenshot_20220422-172731_Gallery.jpg

For LittleMissPanda
Screenshot_20220422-193315_Gallery.jpg

For vinnie!
Also, expect a bigish dump tommorrow or Sunday, as I have a lot of drawings ideas and so little time!

Here's some more art:
Screenshot_20220423-202117_Gallery.jpg

Miko looking for my two most wanted (and most expensive) collectibles, a wix candy, and a purple star fragment! I plan to use this once I actually get them though, otherwise the boo's wix candy going missing probably won't make much sense lol.
Screenshot_20220423-202145_Gallery.jpg

Another sketch of miko with my 3 feathers! I plan to get more, but I'm still happy with what I have so far!
Screenshot_20220423-202149_Gallery.jpg

A whomp has fallen into cheep cheep lagoon in mario kart 7! Luckily a thwomp and a kirbomp are here to rescue him! Start the rescue T.H.W.O.M.P! Yeah, this was just a quick sketch inspired by the now dead "a man has fallen into a river in lego city" meme and thwomps, and it's actually another suprise for @xSuperMario64x for the post in the what are you happy about today thread! Hopefully you can get your URGH- I mean rad feather soon!
(Don't worry kirbomp is also just kirby after accidently inhaling a throwmp btw)
Screenshot_20220423-202152_Gallery.jpg

Another sketch of a originally nameless little fox I also drew in swapdoodle (which I also don't have a picture of sadly) He's an elemental kitsune, and his elements are fire and air! He also has whisps surrounding him, which never go out and give him support in tough situations.

Here's another drawing:
Screenshot_20220426-204216_Gallery.jpg

I decided to draw some more ocs! Introducing the regals! These are half rabbit, half eagles, and they like to live in packs! They are also in the worpeltinger family, except that they never grow horns! They also seem to love balloons, so much so that they're known to tie balloons to their beaks! The green and the red regals are inspired by my red and green balloons, and the baby regal is inspired by a blue balloon!

Decided to draw some more:
Screenshot_20220427-091733_Gallery.jpg

Here's some concept art of a regal! This one is the leader of a group that's going to appear soon in the next chapter of kourage. She was pretty fun to draw, and somehow I was able to do all this in under an hour 🙃.

Screenshot_20220427-154917_Gallery.jpg

Next, here are some sketches of miko and his siblings that I never got to finish. Though some of these I may redraw in the future though!
Screenshot_20220427-154924_Gallery.jpg

Concept art of a regal finding a hot feather! I'll probably use this for my buying thread after I get one

Screenshot_20220428-182614_Gallery.jpg

Just a quick sketch of kourage and his friends! Turns out mc bro stole an octoballer's trumpet, and it doesn't look too happy! Turns out mc bro is not very good at playing the trumpet, as kourage is covering his ears, and poor hope is just confused on what's going on lol
Screenshot_20220428-182620_Gallery.jpg

This next one was inspired by this song called the villian I appear to be! In my opinion, even though I don't listen to jazz that much, (I prefer neo soul and hiphop) it's a pretty good song! Kourage is dressed as the main character, Tia who Jacks a diamond, and it turns out to be a bomb, and she actually saved the person who was tryingto buy it's life!
Here's the link if anyone is interested:

View attachment 439770
Just a quick sketch of kourage and his friends! Turns out mc bro stole an octoballer's trumpet, and it doesn't look too happy! Turns out mc bro is not very good at playing the trumpet, as kourage is covering his ears, and poor hope is just confused on what's going on lolView attachment 439772
This next one was inspired by this song called the villian I appear to be! In my opinion, even though I don't listen to jazz that much, (I prefer neo soul and hiphop) it's a pretty good song! Kourage is dressed as the main character, Tia who Jacks a diamond, and it turns out to be a bomb, and she actually saved the person who was tryingto buy it's life!
Here's the link if anyone is interested:
This is amazing Koopa! I love seeing you drawing your a amazing artist for people to look up to!
Don't ever let anyone discourage you from drawing, me and many others love seeing your work! 😊

This is amazing Koopa! I love seeing you drawing your a amazing artist for people to look up to!
Don't ever let anyone discourage you from drawing, me and many others love seeing your work! 😊
Thanks! Honestly I plan to become an author when I get old enough to go to college, and I may also put my art skills into those books as well!

Here's some more art:
Screenshot_20220430-182832_Gallery.jpg

(Please ignore my bad 1 finger handwriting lol)
This is just quick drawing in made in about 10 minutes celebrating my new hot feather! The leader regal looks very happy to have found this red hot feather! Also added my two balloons because I thought it was fitting, I may try a lineup with all 6 of them soon!
Screenshot_20220430-182848_Gallery.jpg

Just another quick drawing with wishy meeting his new design! Not much changed besides his eyes and tail, but I thought it would be nice to draw it anyway. I might do something like this with some other older ocs, like Blaze and kourage!

I don't know how I'm able to do all this so far lol but here's some more art:
Screenshot_20220501-135155_Gallery.jpg

This is the leader regal meeting another one my oc's, blossom! She's a flutter who's taller than most other flutters as she has an extra body segment. She also likes to draw and take pictures, and she'll probably be in the next chapter of kourage!
Screenshot_20220501-151813_Gallery.jpg

A drawing I did of my top three favorite villagers, Bangle, Pecan, and Fang! All three were in my new leaf town, but Bangle sadly moved away, but she is on my new horizons island along with fang!
Screenshot_20220501-151820_Gallery.jpg

This next one is something I've been planning to do for the month of May, and now I finally can! This is basically going to be a backstory of Nava and Satya, how they met, finding out they were going to be parents of triplets, etc. (Miko's parents) I'll try to post every day, if not, as close to that as I can. Anyways since it's the first day of May, here's the first chapter!

Chapter 1: Love at second sign ❤
One day not too long ago, Nava was doing her shift as a waitress. She worked at a fancy restaurant that had a lot of diverse animal species, there was even a wildebeest as the head chef! Suddenly a handsome looking lion walked through the door. She had seen other lions before, and usually they came with their pride, but this one was alone. Where is his family? Nava thought to herself as she delivered some pizza for a very hungry hippo. Nava then went to get more food, when she accidentally bumped into the lion! "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Nava said as she wiped the dust off her feet. "Don't worry, it's ok. I'm looking for a place to sit, but you seem to be filled." Nava then looked around and found an empty table with two seats. "Here, let's sit over there. I'll pay for both of us." The two of them talked and ate for a long time, and when Nava's shift was finally over, Satya took her home. What a day! I wonder if I'll ever see him again.. Nava thought to herself. Little did she know that she would see him agian, and they got married two years later.

^ Holy cow, words cannot describe how much I love your art. AND YOU DREW MY BOI FANG, KUDOS TO YOU. 😭 I get so excited when I get a notification for this, keep up the great work! :giggle:

^ Holy cow, words cannot describe how much I love your art. AND YOU DREW MY BOI FANG, KUDOS TO YOU. 😭 I get so excited when I get a notification for this, keep up the great work! :giggle:
Thanks! Always nice to see another fang fan, I would love for him to become a collectible like Lobo and mint one day! Would buy that in a heartbeat!

Back