• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Koopa's kave: a safe place where i can draw, write and more ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿข

Should I make the Thanksgiving event?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please don't

• Don't have a opinion/Don't care

• Total voters

King koopa

๐ŸŽˆ Balloons ๐ŸŽˆ
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
(Might as well update this intro as it's kinda old lol)
0c8e9b6c-e5f6-4135-b2f5-8615eb3188a0.png

Welcome to or back to koopa's kave! This is where I'll post some art! This will range to potential new characters to kourage, to some oc's and other stuff!
I'll try to post every day, but if I can't, as close as I can to that!

Art programs used so far:

Traditional art: June 2021 - Tba, I've mostly been sticking to digital art since sumopaint, but I may occasionally do more traditional art depending on my mood
Sumopaint: August 19 2021- February 23 2022, used to be my main digital art app, but i did end up switching to Sketchbook since I find it to have way more tools and easier to access+navigate
Sketchbook: February 26 2022 - present, my current art app! I honestly like how easy it is to use and navigate, so I think I'll be sticking to this one for a while!

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Welcome to koopa's kave! (Yes the k is intended, I just couldn't think of any place that starts with k that would make sense) Anyways this is just a place where I will post some art, ranging to for fun characters, or sneek peaks of upcoming characters of kourage๐Ÿ‘€. But before I show you my art, Hope the green Luma would like to share some important information regarding this place. Take it away, Hope!
IMG_20210721_184828.jpg
Thanks, koopa! First and foremost, this is the art gallery for showcasing koopa's art. If you're interested in buying this art, click here for the art shop. Secondly, this art may not be used without koopa's permission. If you intend on using it, please pm him or post it on the thread. And if you have any questions about these rules, feel free to ask ๐Ÿ˜‰.
And without further ado, here is my art:
IMG_20210721_204818.jpg

First up, we have here a potential future character for kourage, Mc bro! (No not the meme this is an oc) Mc bro is a troublemaking kid who tries his best. His all time dream is to become a rapper...but he's not sure if he'll ever achieve that goal. He also has a bad habit of spray painting on important structures....
More too come

Last edited:
After quite some time working on it, my surprise is ready for everyone! Introducing a side story to kourage......camp bell tree!
The story is that kourage and hope decide to go camping for a day, and they meet some other users! Here's everything that happened in order:
IMG_20210725_151104.jpg

First, @Mistreil's oc accidentally turned into a Goomba from eating one of my fan made collectibles, the mystic mushroom! Luckily kourage is comforting him to show that it's not that bad being a Goomba for a day.
IMG_20210725_151221.jpg

Next, Kourage and hope decide to start cooking some curry, but they aren't sure what ingredients to add. So they venture out into the woods to find an empty bottle of a swamp potion. Hope decided to find swamp water so she could fill the bottle up agian, while kourage found a mystic mushroom to cook.
IMG_20210725_150551.jpg

Next, @LittleMissPanda's oc, lil' ears and yoshi found a wild berry tree which holds wild berries. They are very delicious, so lil' ears and yoshi are collecting as much as possible.
IMG_20210725_151144.jpg

Next, lil' ears and yoshi realize that the wild berries are too good not to share, so they gladly share some with kourage and hope. Then kourage tells them about their plan to start making curry, and lil' ears and yoshi were more than happy to help.
IMG_20210725_151358.jpg

After looking for other ingredients, everyone is helping cook the curry! Mistreil's oc is about to add some memes in the pot, while lil' ears is helping by stirring, and yoshi decided to taste test it. Meanwhile, @NefariousKing is offering @Chris a wix candy, which he is understandably shocked by, while hope is asking for a wix candy to use in the curry.

And that's the end!

After quite some time working on it, my surprise is ready for everyone! Introducing a side story to kourage......camp bell tree!
The story is that kourage and hope decide to go camping for a day, and they meet some other users! Here's everything that happened in order:
View attachment 387062
First, @Mistreil's oc accidentally turned into a Goomba from eating one of my fan made collectibles, the mystic mushroom! Luckily kourage is comforting him to show that it's not that bad being a Goomba for a day.
View attachment 387063
Next, Kourage and hope decide to start cooking some curry, but they aren't sure what ingredients to add. So they venture out into the woods to find an empty bottle of a swamp potion. Hope decided to find swamp water so she could fill the bottle up agian, while kourage found a mystic mushroom to cook.
View attachment 387064
Next, @LittleMissPanda's oc, lil' ears and yoshi found a wild berry tree which holds wild berries. They are very delicious, so lil' ears and yoshi are collecting as much as possible.
View attachment 387065
Next, lil' ears and yoshi realize that the wild berries are too good not to share, so they gladly share some with kourage and hope. Then kourage tells them about their plan to start making curry, and lil' ears and yoshi were more than happy to help.
View attachment 387066
After looking for other ingredients, everyone is helping cook the curry! Mistreil's oc is about to add some memes in the pot, while lil' ears is helping by stirring, and yoshi decided to taste test it. Meanwhile, @NefariousKing is offering @Chris a wix candy, which he is understandably shocked by, while hope is asking for a wix candy to use in the curry.

And that's the end!
This puts a HUGE smile on my face! ๐Ÿฅฐ all of our OCs and Yoshi are having so much fun together! What a great story! I'm so happy to see Li'l Ears balancing a wild berry on his head and carrying the basket with his tail! It's just the kind of thing he would do!

I can't wait to see more of your art! ๐Ÿ’ž

This puts a HUGE smile on my face! ๐Ÿฅฐ all of our OCs and Yoshi are having so much fun together! What a great story! I'm so happy to see Li'l Ears balancing a wild berry on his head and carrying the basket with his tail! It's just the kind of thing he would do!

I can't wait to see more of your art! ๐Ÿ’ž
Late reply but thanks! Believe it or not, this is actually one of my first few times drawing characters that aren't my own and I'm happy with how it turned out. I bet if the camping event has people make their own camping stories for an event, this one will probably be used as an example. Honestly it was a lot of fun to draw and I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did!

My good friend @Kirbyz, I have a suprise for you!!
IMG_20210728_224559.jpg

After almost 3 months without you, it's been boring and I've always been thinking about you. So now, kirby and kourage and hope are enjoying some cake to celebrate your return!
Kirbyz was my first follower on the site and we met through the 5000 tbt giveaway that happened in February. Kirbyz is a really nice person and one of SpaceTokki77's best friends (along with me of course) But sadly Kirbyz took a break from the site in May is. So this is just to celebrate her return!

My good friend @Kirbyz, I have a suprise for you!!
View attachment 387594
After almost 3 months without you, it's been boring and I've always been thinking about you. So now, kirby and kourage and hope are enjoying some cake to celebrate your return!
Kirbyz was my first follower on the site and we met through the 5000 tbt giveaway that happened in February. Kirbyz is a really nice person and one of SpaceTokki77's best friends (along with me of course) But sadly Kirbyz took a break from the site in May is. So this is just to celebrate her return!
AHH koopa ily, thank you so much!! everyone is really making my day today, bless all your hearts ๐Ÿ˜ญโค

thank you for welcoming me back and for that super cute drawing, ill be saving that to treasure it forever ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

AHH koopa ily, thank you so much!! everyone is really making my day today, bless all your hearts ๐Ÿ˜ญโค

thank you for welcoming me back and for that super cute drawing, ill be saving that to treasure it forever ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ
But of course! What are friends for? I'm glad you enjoyed the drawing!

As promised, here is the next chapter of kourage!
IMG_20210802_180435.jpg

Here, kourage and hope found a cave filled with lots of beautiful birthstones. Both kourage and hope thought that they were really pretty. But so did King boo. And king boo wanted to steal all of the birthstones for himself! Full story is now available in my signature, take a read if you'd like!

And now for some other stuff not related to the chapter.
IMG_20210802_180511.jpg

Not sure if this was done before or not but while I was at my grandma's house,, I painted a stone. I'm really proud of it, so I will share it with you all. In case you can't read my handwriting, the stone says POWER and it is painted red, yellow and green because they represent power, wisdom, and courage. We all have the three colors of power, even if we don't think we do.
And I also made some character bios for hope and kourage, feel free to keep the information in mind if you draw them in the future on the draw the user above you thread.
IMG_20210802_185657.jpg
IMG_20210802_185446.jpg

Last edited:
Here's something I drew for fun! This is my first time drawing animal crossing characters believe it or not, and it was mostly inspired by @LittleMissPanda's icon, and @thetessagrace gave me an idea to draw this. I call it: The town of winter:
IMG_20210803_180530.jpg

Here we have Vivian, who has just found a snowflake, Goldie, who is enjoying some coffee from Brewster's shop. I also added some blue comos, which is from one of the dubusto no mori (I hope I spelt it right) games and never returned, but I hope it does. Margie is admiring a perfect snowboy, who is telling her how much he appreciates how well here's made. However, not everyone is having a good day. The mayor of this town has created a law against moles to protect people who quit without saving. And resetti, who has just came back from his daughter's birthday party, isn't very happy to see the change. Meanwhile Blanka is about to pull a prank on the poor mole....who knows what she's planning...

Here's some more art!
So, because the camping event is coming soon, I decided to make a new icon and signature for the event! The story this time takes place a couple of minutes before my last camping story, and answers some questions of what happened beforehand. So here is my new icon:
IMG_20210804_144710.jpg

Here, Kourage and hope are getting ready to go to camp. However, King boo decided to go camping as well and has just discovered that mc bro has swapped bags with him despite him not wanting to swap. King boo is angry because he had packed all of his prized possessions in that bag, and other boos are laughing at the situation.
Then for my signature:
IMG_20210804_144630.jpg

Kourage and hope are enjoying some marshmallows and hotdogs, while King boo is chasing after mc bro for swapping bags with him. Meanwhile, @LittleMissPanda's oc lil' ears and yoshi were hunting for the berries yoshi eats in the mario games, when they found a berry that looks really similar, the wild berry! Lil's ears and yoshi both love the taste, so they decided to look for more. Meanwhile, a boo found a dark egg, and another boo is showing @Mistreil's oc some of my fan made collectibles, including the mystic mushroom, which is how he turned into a Goomba in the first place.
This camping event looks really fun and I had a lot of fun making these.

I don't have any new art to share but I would love to draw some oc's for free! Unlike my art shop that hasn't been updated, these I will do for free and you don't have to pay me in any way.
Can draw:
Oc's
Ac reps
icons featuring an oc or ac rep
Signatures featuring an oc or ac rep

Can't draw:
Blood
Gore

Here is some of my work I did for other people:
IMG_20210728_224559.jpg

For @Kirbyz
IMG_20210719_190234.jpg

For @your local goomy
20210628_113302.jpg

For @Roxxy
I look forward to making commissions for people!

Here's some more art!
IMG_20210813_151628.jpg

This time it's a momma beedrill giving her child a dino plush, which she enjoys. Inspired by @LittleMissPanda's avatar, and me just feeling like drawing pokemon in general.
And here's the mario kart related drawing!

IMG_20210813_151657.jpg

This time around it's based of mario kart tour. Gold king bomb omb is enjoying his drink, but it turns out his chair is really a conkeldor! Luckily the Golden king doesn't seem to mind. Luigi has taken a break from severing drinks, due to him participating in the next race, so he hired a monkey look-alike to cover for him, who wants to earn enough money to go canoeing. Meanwhile, the newest roving racer has accidentally broken his kart, but luckily a mechanic has been sent to repair it before the race. Lakitu is also getting ready to film the race using a magic vhs tape kamek made for him since film can be a bit hard to stuff inside the camera. Then there's ninja shy guy, but something looks off about him. Hmm...oh, that's it! He's wearing a conkeldor's glasses, and the conkeldor doesn't look too happy to find that out๐Ÿ˜….

Introducing the very first koopa's kave direct!! Lots of things are changing, even my art style, so let's get right into it!! But before we start, Hope the green Luma would like to make an announcement! Take it away, Hope!
IMG_20210721_184828.jpg
Thanks, koopa! Have you every wanted to get to know the characters of kourage more? Well you're in luck! Soon, koopa will make a ask me anything for us, so that you can ask us anything you'd like and get to know us even more! I can't wait! Also, there will be another giveaway around Christmas, so even if you don't celebrate it like koopa does, you still have a chance to walk away with some tbt!
Thanks Hope! Also here's a sneek peak of the themes of September and October!
IMG_20210817_152614.jpg

Here, it's raining feathers! Kourage found a cool feather, and Hope is fascinated at the green feather, while mc bro is playing with his personal favorite feathers, the white feather, the final boss feather, and the black feather! While King boo stalks him in the bushes to see if he still has his bag that mc bro stole on the camping trip. (Yes he still cares about it lol)
And for October, King boo gets his revenge
IMG_20210817_152645.jpg

Here, mc bro is doing his usual rounds by painting graffiti on buildings, however this time he painted on a private property, and King boo is disguised as a burglar to kidnap him and get his bag back! The kidnapping happened without any news, and deceptive kourage and hope and on the case to rescue him!
Also if you didn't know already, I'm in the process of transferring to sumo paint instead of drawing by hand. Sumo paint was recommended to me by a friend, so I tried it out, and I think it's a good website! So sometime in January of 2022, I'm probably going to be using that instead.
In any case, here's to more art from me!
IMG_20210817_152556.jpg

Here's some art I made with sumo paint!!
Beedrill on a flower .jpg

Here's a drawing of beedrill I made while I was bored. It's my second drawing using sumo paint, and it turned out pretty good!
Pirate Katrina by koopadude100 .png

Here's Katrina as a pirate which i drew after talking to a friend about what Katrina would look like as a pirate.
Mc bro by koopadude100 .png

Then, there's everyone's favorite trouble making hammer brother, Mc bro! This time he sprayed yet another building with graffiti of his name, and is seeing his future with a magic 8 ball he found on the street.
The city of no good by koopadude100 .png

Just a drawing of a toad whose store went bankrupt due to lack of funds in the same city mc bro is from.

Just going to dump some art ๐ŸŽจ:
Kourage and friends by koopadude100 .png

Here's my favorite drawing so far! To celebrate the end of camp, I thought it would be a cute idea to draw kourage and hope hanging out with @LittleMissPanda's oc, lil' ears and yoshi! Lil' ears playing with the dino plush was inspired by LittleMissPanda's reaction to the dino plush I gave her in exchange for the cobweb egg in my lineup! I was going to add @Mr.Fox as an emerald fox, but sadly I ran out of space๐Ÿ˜”. Though next time I definitely will add you, Mr fox!
The 5 types of camp by koopadude100 .png

Here's a cool idea I came up with for the end of camp: What if each cabin had their own pokemon type? Melon ballers would be fairy types who live in melon houses, the crystal ballers would be able to use psychic powers, which Katrina teaches, evergreen would be trees, and poliwags would be water of course, and the buzzy Bees would be bug types, and would be known to live in evergreen trees.
And last but not least, I finished the 8th chapter of kourage! Since I'll be changing my lineup to match in October, I decided to make a mystery starring detective kourage and hope!

Shrouded in mystery by koopadude100 .png

The story here is mc bro has gone missing, on the night of Halloween! And it's up to detective kourage and hope to figure out what happened to him! There will be an event in the style of the current one, follow that bird! This event is my personal favorite so far, and I can't wait to start it in October!

Here's some more art, this time a sneek peak of the 8th chapter of kourage, called shrouded in mystery! Like I said before, this is my favorite event so far,, and it's hard to save it for October, so i decided to give you guys a sneek peak,so you have the general idea of what's to come. But first, a certain kappa make a special appearance! Take it away, Kapp'n!
Detective kapp'n by koopadude100 .png

Ahoy, Kapp'n here! As ye can see, ol' Kapp'n had to quit his job because that oarfish sunk my boat when the staff tried to finish the statue! I tried to warn 'em in my song! Ah well. Luckily for 'ol Kapp'n, Porter offered me a job as the ticket master. But, little do he know, I've got a second job as a secret agent. Lost? Well, lemme sing ye a little sea shanty:

How me got me job
Written by Kapp'n, gutair by koopadude100

Oh, oar-rfish, you sank me-e-e boat, ๐ŸŽถ
Broke it in two-o, and got me hairdo ruined!
Luckily for me, a buzzy bee picked me up,
It flew up, into a tree, and saved me, but then a bear destroyed the tree!
Then somehow, me woke up in the town-n hall, and best of all,
Thar was porter, and he gave me a new job!

But then-n me saw a murkrow,
It told me to become a secret agent, and I did,
But then, it flew away, and dropped a wix candy,
Which I ate, by the way, so then-n,
I drove to-o the town that mc bro painted his name on,
In them fancy bright colors, wish I could sing 'bout 'em,
But then-n me saw a shadow, running away!

Yep, and that's how me got me job! I'd love to give ye more information 'bout what happened, but I'm in one 'o dem special deals where I can't. Though later on, I'll be getting meself one 'o 'em fancy pants ask me threads where ye can ask me anything that comes to ye mind! I look forward to seeing ye in shrouded in mystery! Keep on rowin' along the shore, matey!

I love your drawing of Kapp'n!

I like your idea for each cabin to have their own Pokรฉmon type! I think if Evergreen are grass, they will be super effective against The Poliwags. And if the Buzzy Bees are bug types, they will be super effective against both Evergreen and the psychic Crystal Ballers! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜Š

I love your drawing of Kapp'n!

I like your idea for each cabin to have their own Pokรฉmon type! I think if Evergreen are grass, they will be super effective against The Poliwags. And if the Buzzy Bees are bug types, they will be super effective against both Evergreen and the psychic Crystal Ballers! ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks! I had a lot of fun drawing both of them, and it would be cool if each cabin did have a pokemon type!

Just going to dump some more art of the next chapter ๐ŸŽจ. Quick warning that there will be some spoilers.
There will be 5 teams that solve 5 clues, all related to finding mc bro! I'd say the max amount of people in a team is 5, so I can still send pms to the team. You and your team will have to solve the clues and ask around to get as much information as possible. Whichever team solves all 5 clues first will win some tbt, and a mystery collectible! Wonder what it could be..... the winning group will be able to see!
In any case, here's some more art of it:
Pumpkin head trick or treater by koopadude100 .png
Here's some art of the pumpkin head trick or treater! They look a lot like jack... Anyways this trick or treater knows a bit about where mc bro is, but they want some candy first! The pumpkin head trick or treater is the major character of clue 1, and you and your team will have to convince a boo to give you some wix candy, the most expensive but delicious candy ever to get some information!
But turns out this trick or treater wasn't Jack at all!
POP!
Jack's true identity by koopadude100 .png

It turns out the trick or treater was actually two boos in a jack costume! No wonder there were whispers coming from the pants!
Here's some more art for clue number 2:
Clue number 1 by koopadude100 .png
There's a Halloween party being held in a house next door to mc bro's! The host is hosting a baking contest, though they don't want to
give out any information about mc bro easily! So it's your job to figure out the ingredients to the cupcake to win the contest and get more information on where mc bro is!
Kapp'n and his car by koopadude100 .png
Ahoy, Kapp'n here! That's all we can share without spoiling everything! As ye can see, ol' Kapp'n is offering to drive me taxi to all the locations! Hopefelly we can find out where that mc bro is, usta see 'im spraying his name all o'er buildings! I hope ye find this contest as fun as I do! And if ye want, I can sing you a lil' song while we drive! Well, I've enjoyed the chat, but I've got to go back to tortimer island! Me daughter's waiting for me! So is me mom! And Leilani! So I'll see ye in October! Yarr!

Wow, I feel like I owe so much art!
First, here's something for you, @S.J. and @LittleMissPanda, it's the color squad!
The color squad by koopadude100 .png

When not eating cake, kirby loves hanging out with his friends as much as anyone else, buuut, this time kirby found a pink feather in his house today! Knowing it would be perfect for the color squad, he dashed straight to the color squad headquarters and showed Agnes and Kourage! Agnes had found a purple feather near her house, and decided to glam up in purple to celebrate! She then headed off to the headquarters for the same reason! Then kourage, who was decorating his house for Halloween, saw kirby and Agnes running straight for his house, aka the headquarters! Kourage then quickly opened the door, and after hearing about the feathers his friends found, showed them his cool feather! I also made the background blue, purple, and pink as well!
Yoshis welcome kangaroo yoshi by koopadude100 .png

Here's all of my yoshis in mario kart tour welcoming kangaroo yoshi! Green yoshi is enjoying a drink of water, while helping black yoshi carry kangaroo yoshi, while red yoshi is very surprised to see the new yoshi, while easter yoshi, who just hatched, is also surprised to see the new yoshi, and blue yoshi is trying on a boxing glove like the one kangaroo yoshi has!
And here's a tribute to any Australian members here!
Kangaroo yoshi and baby mario by koopadude100 .png

Here, baby mario is dressed like a koala with his favorite plush koala, getting his first ruby, while he is accompanied by a baby yoshi in a kangaroo hat! Who knows what adventures they might have when they grow up....

Back