• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Koopa's art restaurant 🍱 Outdated, please uee new art shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King koopa

🎈 Balloons 🎈
Bells
Island
Soulturn
Purple Balloon
Blue Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (14) +
View attachment 399967
Welcome to koopa's emporium, aka my art restaurant! Here, we create and sell beautiful art for cheap tbt prices! Here are our top artists/chefs!
View attachment 399968
Hope: Welcome to koopa's emporium! Are you in desperate need of a new avatar? Are you hungry for art? Or do you just want to see your oc in a new art style? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help! We can make you a new avatar, and possibly a signature! Though, there are only two of us, and our oven is small, so we can only do three entries at a time, the rest will be added to a pinglist, and you get a 25% off discount for the trouble.
Interested? Great!! Here's our menu:

Size of order+price: contains the type of food/drink+the priceDescription: Tells you about the food and what you can use it for!Examples: Here, you can see what the type will look like!
Medium drink 🥤(20 tbt)A generously sized drink filled with a beverage of your choice! Used for simple transparent icons with no held items. When ordering, tell us what color circle you want as well!
Estimated time: 5-10 minutes
Rough draft:View attachment 399977
Example using flick:
View attachment 399976
Entrée 🍛 (100 tbt)A medium sized meal that can contain up to two characters and one held item. Used for more complex icons. When ordering, feel free to tell us what background you want, of if you don't want one at all, which is definitely ok!
Estimated time: 30-60 minutes
Examples:
View attachment 399979
@Firesquids's oc
View attachment 441626
Nava and frost

View attachment 399982
@Croconaw's oc and a real Croconaw
Full meal 🍱 (200 tbt)This huge meal will fill even the most hungry stomach with it's healthy an delicious food! Has more background details than an Entrée, and reserved for more complex icons/signatures.
Estimated time: 60+ minutes
View attachment 441624
Example: Miko in the forest
Suprise mystery package 📦 🔎(150 tbt)

🍪Golden mystery cookie
(300 tbt)
Want your rep/oc drawn in a way that doesn't fit a drink, Entrée or full meal? Then look no further!

Want some drawings and a story featuring your rep? Great! Post on here or pm me the details of the story you want, and I'll get started!
Example:View attachment 399984
C.J about to catch a whale shark livestreaming
View attachment 412835
The story of flick Full story linked here!
Side note to everyone, especially Firesquids and Croconaw, these are used as samples, but you can use them as icons if you like too! Just be sure to credit me by linking the thread!
💫Quick rules🐢:
1: Payment is due after accepting, unless if you can't afford it, which then you can pay me when you can!

2: If you do decide to use my art as an icon or signature, Great! Just be sure to link this thread as credit!

3: For more bigger pictures like a full meal or a suprise mystery package, a starting sketch will be send via pm if wanted. Then you can let me know if you need any changes then!

4: I can draw anything you like, as long as it's fit for a PG-13 audience. I can't do too much realism yet, unless it's an animal. I can draw blood and gore, but as long as it's a minimal amount. Also means that there can't be any adult themes in your art ether. If you're not sure if it would be allowed, feel free to pm me and I can ask a staff member for you.

5: If I'm currently busy working on orders/real life stuff, you will be added to the pinglist, and you'll get 25% tbt of your order and 50% if both the orders I'm working on are full meals, suprise mystery packages, or golden mystery cookies. This is because those 3 tiers tend to take me a lot of time to draw, even for the samples, and I don't want to keep you waiting! You also have the option of prepaying the order. Also, if you come here frequently, you can become a gold customer for ordering 5 pieces or more art from me, and any future art will be free! Only for hold members though. For more information, please pm me!

6:Each person is allowed to have me draw 3 oc's or reps at a time.( 2 if it's a full meal, suprise mystery package, or golden mystery package) This is so people who are waiting on the pinglist can get what they want quicker. However, golden customers can have up to 4 oc's or reps drawn, but keep in mind, it will most likely take me longer!

7: Once I 👍or 😍 your order, it has been accepted, and I have started on your order! Depending on the size of your order, it will most likely be same day delivery, unless I'm busy, which you get 25% off your order!

8: This is a tbt only art shop as of now, but this may change in the future! When it does, I'll most likely post it on this thread so that everyone is aware.

Ready to order? Great! Please use this format:
Type of drink/food
Am I drawing a rep or an oc? For both, please post a picture I can use as a reference!
Held item? If yes, please provide a picture if possible!
Anything I should know before I start?

Jadetine's rep:View attachment 400166View attachment 412832
XSuperMario64x's toucat
View attachment 412833
Peewee for Deana
View attachment 426038
For peachsaucekitty
View attachment 431281
For CylieDanny
View attachment 441627
For LittleMissPanda
View attachment 441628
For vinne

Last edited:
Alright, I'm finished now! Here you go, @jadetine!
Jadetine's rep by koopadude100 .png

Here's a smaller version if it's too big for your avatar!
Jadetine's rep by koopadude100 .png

I'm pretty poor in tbt at the moment so I'll have to come back later, but would you be interested in drawing my Toucat? might give you some good practice ☺

Bump
Restaurant update: there's a new menu item! Introducing the magic cookie! 🍪 It may look like an ordinary cookie, but this cookie has magic, and can even make a story based of your oc! Here's an example using flick:
Flick's golden stag hunt
Flick's adventure 1 by koopadude100 .png
Today was Father's day, and knowing his dad, Nat, he knew he had to find a bug to make him really happy. Flick didn't know which bug to find, until he remembered, the golden stag! He never caught one before, and he knew his dad would be really proud of him! So he went into the big bamboo woods, and hid in a bush.
Flick's golden stag adventure by koopadude100 .png
Camouflaged as a bush (with a hat to help) flick moved quickly but quietly in the woods. Then, he saw it. A golden stag! Flick quickly hid into his bush so it wouldn't notice him. The golden stag then flew onto Flick's bush.
Flick catching a golden stag by koopadude100 .png
Flick then grabbed his net, slowly inched forward and...caught it! Flick was so proud of himself! He then ran out of the woods, and back home to show his dad his achievement.
The end!
Unlike everything else on the menu, this took me roughly an hour to complete compared to 5-10 minutes for other items, so that's why it will cost 300 tbt. If you're ordering this, feel free to let me know what the story should look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back