• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Koopa's kave: a safe place where i can draw, write and more 📝🐢

Should I make the Thanksgiving event?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please don't

• Don't have a opinion/Don't care

• Total voters
beautiful drawings as always, koopa! i love the shading you did on your gold king bomb-omb drawing 💜 and your space aquatic creature drawings are so pretty oh my goodness!! i need a space oarfish collectible asap now 💜

(Oof I keep forgetting to update this thread 😅)

But anyways, I have quite a few doodles to share!
d5c56e1f-a680-4326-abf3-222be8fd5270.png

This one was made for my good friend @xSuperMario64x as a thank you for gifting me my Gold Jellyfish! I also decided to include one of his ocs, the Chomp King, who's barking at that boo because it foolishly tried to steal his crown while he was taking a royal nap 🤭

d7fd4453-de14-4f5f-8c17-5935be27298d.png

For this one, I decided to draw Sapphire and Chief, with their matching feathers 🪶! I also gave Chief a wizard hat as a reference to his cookie in pocket camp, which is Halloween themed!

41528669-b1ca-4212-b048-b86ba6b84a9d.png

I'm not sure why, but I got the random idea to draw Celeste in space, and i also decided to draw some Space Sheep as well, based on the sheep plush collectible! They're very generous creatures that like to gift those who treat them well star fragments! Plus, just like sheep on earth, Space Sheep wool is very soft and fluffy!
(Now I kinda wish I had a Space Sheep plush, unfortunately I don't know how to make plush toys lol)

5debfdf2-8938-418d-b6bb-f42c517a25d6.png

This one is a doodle of a new Griffin oc I made! Her name is Nimbus, and while she's quite small for a Griffin, she does still enjoy soaring through the clouds, and going on adventures!

5e08133f-5041-4da5-96a0-de639ca6138e.png

This next one is another oc I made, named Amethyst! His name comes from the stone on his forehead, which he was born with. I plan to do much more with him and Nimbus in the future, so stay tuned for that! I also have a toyhouse bio for him, which you can read right Here!

I also decided to draw him chilling with a Nightmare Egg to match the color of his stone because why not
4480cbc5-134c-4d4e-a27e-f2e8ec69718a.png

I decided to draw two of my favorite shiny Dragon pokemon today: Shiny Dipplin and Shiny Noibat!
fce138ea-c4a6-41e1-912d-811cd0b0a2fa.png

I'm currently hunting for a Shiny Noibat in ultra sun via the sos method, and I plan on hunting for a shiny applin to evolve into a shiny Dipplin in Pokemon Violet soon! I love these guys, especially Shiny Noibat since it's color scheme reminds me of mint chocolate ice cream lol

Back