• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Meri's Merry Art

This made my day!
Greninja is my favorite Pokemon, I adore him!
Wowie the lighting is so complex the mushrooms really look like they are actually glowing!
This must have taken hours! I don't have words for how amazing you did!
I'm glad to hear it! I think Greninja's really cool, I'm glad it was one of the Pokémon entrants could choose from. ^^ And thank you so much!

this one’s lowkey giving me vintage my little pony vibes. it’s so gorgeous!! 🤩

i’m sorry that your designs didn’t make the cut, but i think they’re both awesome!! you’re so talented, merielle; never forget that. 💓
Thank you so much, xara!! ;v; It was tough competition (and over 10,000 entries in total!), so I know not to take it to heart, but sweet comments like yours certainly make doing that a lot easier.

I'd like to start taking some chibi pfp commissions in my art shop, but I'll need some samples first, so I'll be taking a handful of requests here! ^^ Feel free to share your OCs or island reps! 💙 The avatars will be chibi busts with simple backgrounds, along the lines of this or this style-wise.

here's my rep if you'd like to draw her :)
Eenj8u-JVo-AAGTQO.jpg
thanks for considering!!

Hi! If you wanna draw any of my characters here they are!
I noticed most artists here don't do anthros but just in case you do you could pick one of my five animal OCs
comm-for-Broken-Sanity.png
Or if your only doing humans and such here is my AC Rep
2022042023065900_s[1].jpg
Thank you for considering!
I was just giving you options in case you want to practice on one of my characters lol

oh wow, i had no idea you could draw so beautifully! here's my main oc for your consideration, but feel free to try any of my other characters here if you prefer them! also love the rapidash piece uwu; one of my favorite pokemon!

meant to say that reacts = accepted earlier and totally forgot ;v; sorry if I left anyone hanging!

@duckvely Sure thing, your rep is adorable!
@BrokenSanity I don't have a lot of experience drawing anthro characters, but I'd like to get some practice in, so I'll do my best! ^^
@daringred_ Thank you so much! ^^ Your characters seem really cool, I'd love to draw one of them!

I'll get to work on everyone's pfps more tomorrow, and they should hopefully be finished within a few days. c:
I think I can take about three more requests, if anyone else would like one!

here's my rep if you'd like to draw her ^^

thank u for considering!!

The first two pfps are done— @duckvely and @BrokenSanity, I hope you like them! ^^ I should hopefully have the next two (daringred_'s and jiny's) done early next week.

View attachment 439875
View attachment 439877
Just logged on and saw this hold up-
aglkgfagsggafflfag
Merielle this is incredible oh my god what have you done to my heart 😭
I wish there was a word for how much I love this 🥺🤧
May I use this for avatars and stuff like that If I credit you?

Just logged on and saw this hold up-
aglkgfagsggafflfag
Merielle this is incredible oh my god what have you done to my heart 😭
I wish there was a word for how much I love this 🥺🤧
May I use this for avatars and stuff like that If I credit you?
Thank you, I'm really glad to hear you like it so much!! 😄 And absolutely! Everyone's welcome to use their pfps wherever they like, all I ask is to include a credit somewhere.

Aaaand the last two are finally done! c:
@Corrie here's Saki! I also love Durarara!! by the way!

Corrie.png

And here is Aiko for @Oldcatlady!

Oldcatlady.png

Thank you to everyone who sent in their refs! I'll update my shop with a chibi pfp option once I'm feeling less under-the-weather—it's not covid, thank goodness, but I've definitely come down with some little bug. orz

Back