Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please don't

• Don't have a opinion/Don't care

• Total voters
Here's some more art, I call it: 🦊🐨Happy Hybrid Pals🐰🦌
View attachment 415620
Yep, that's right! Wishy now has a little hybrid buddy named Hoppy! Hoppy is a jackalope, which is a combination of a deer and a rabbit. And Wishy is ready to share one of his cobweb eggs with his new friend! (Turns out I suck a drawing antlers, but I did try ✊🏾😤✊🏾)
Ahh I love this!!!! 🤩💖🤩 and you do not suck at drawing antlers, they're great! I love koaloxes and jackalopes! ❤

Quick apology in advance: Sorry about the delay! I've been meaning to post more art, but sumopaint is acting stupid, and got rid of the export option for me, so I couldn't save any of my images to my tablet without paying for a membership. However, I could just save a screenshot, so that's what I did! Once again I'm very sorry for the delay, but hopefully if the export option reappears soon, I might start updating this more frequently.
Any case, here's some art I made:
Screenshot_20211226-150427_Chrome.jpg

I've only had gold dry bones and gold king bomb omb for a tour and a half. And if anything happened to them...
(Turns out I suck at drawing gold dry bones lol 🙃)

Here's some more art:
Screenshot_20220109-153525_Chrome.jpg

It's just everything hoppy needs on a cold winter day. He likes wearing a sweater that his dad made for him when he was younger. But don't worry, it won't give him any real nightmares at night! He also uses his dark egg to darken any room, and even has a bed for his leaf ticket egg! Finally he uses his tail to help him bundle up. After all, tail mutations can have a use too!

I admire your work ethic so much, it takes a lot out of an artist to draw as much as you do! I'm gonna follow this thread so I can watch your progress. ☺

love your oc btw! 🐰🦌

I admire your work ethic so much, it takes a lot out of an artist to draw as much as you do! I'm gonna follow this thread so I can watch your progress. ☺

love your oc btw! 🐰🦌
Thanks! I love hoppy too, he was really fun to create! I was thinking of making a rabbit hybrid for a while, but I wasn't sure what to combine with it. But then I thought about a jackalope, and it stuck!

Screenshot_20220227-140217_Gallery.jpg

Welcome back! Sorry I haven't been posting as much, as I recently switched drawing programs! I switched from sumopaint to this app called sketchbook, and I think I like it a lot better! It lets me use more layers and has better tools as well, so I'll probably be posting more as I've gotten the hang of this one. Anyways, here are some of my recent pieces:
Screenshot_20220405-195713_Gallery.jpg

First off, it's calm ears! He's the oldest of the 3 elder red pandas, but only by 1 year. His ears are very strong, and he could hear someone walking a mile away! He's also very wise, so whenever someone needs advice, they usually go to him.
Screenshot_20220405-195711_Gallery.jpg

Next up, it's strong paw! She's only 1 year younger than calm ears, but she's still very wise as well. Although she does have strong paws like her name suggests, she only uses it in an emergency situation to preserve peace in the forest.
Screenshot_20220405-195709_Gallery.jpg

And last but not least, my personal favorite of the 3, Swishtail! Being the youngest elder, he likes to fly up in the air to greet the morning sun (not too close of course). He's currently taking care of dash, who's sadly an orphan, and teaching him how to spin his tail like Swishtail can!
Together, they are... The elder red pandas!

Here's another drawing!
Screenshot_20220407-180041_Sketchbook.jpg

Here's a picture of the elder red panda's ultimate form! They only transform in very bad situations, like someone trying to burn down the forest or capture all the red pandas due to their ratity everywhere else. This 24 foot tall panda has all of the elder's special powers, and then some! With huge wings and glowing yellow eyes, this is why you don't want to get on the elder's bad sides!

I tried to go for a more ancient style, as I kinda wanted it to look like a ancient scroll. I think I did ok, but I may practice more.
P.S: (Yes that's Dash in the ultimate red panda's arm! They actually transformed to save dash from his old forest, which was being attacked by a group of villains that you'll meet in the next chapter!
It has something to do with big cats!

Here's my newest oc, Blaze!
Screenshot_20220408-200113_Gallery.jpg

Like I already said on the sketchbook thread, Blaze lives near the red panda forest, his tribe, the hybrid tribe are great friends with the red pandas! These hybrids are from he hybrid village, but decided to become a tribe to bring a sense of family with those without one, and to raise hybrid awareness throughout the world. Fun fact: Blaze was the first oc I ever made in I believe may 2018!
Speaking of hybrids:
Screenshot_20220409-161738_Gallery.jpg

Yep, that's my artwork all right! This actually took about an hour, which is surprising! Once a hybrid duo is now a hybrid quartet! (Don't expect them to be a barbershop quartet though lol) I believe this is my first time drawing hoppy and wishy with this drawing program, and honestly I like how they turned out! And if anyone was wondering why I changed thier eyes a bit, I was just experimenting, but I may keep that style if you guys want!

Just realized I forgot to dump some of my art oops lol
From least recent to most:
Screenshot_20220410-152819_Gallery.jpg

Here's Brutus Jr again! He was my first picture I drew with sketchbook, and I was just testing out lighting and the tools the apps has. Honestly I'm pretty proud of how it turned out!
Screenshot_20220410-144757_Gallery.jpg

Here's kirby meeting a red panda for the first time! This was going to be for the April fools forum joke, but I couldn't finish it in time 🥲. But here it is now! And don't worry, now the red panda isn't super confused and they're friends now!
But who knows how kirby got there at night....
Screenshot_20220405-192235_Gallery.jpg

Here's a drawing I did of @BrokenSanity's oc moss! Moss was really fun to draw, and I thought he would look good in the desert at night for some reason lol. Luckily it turned out pretty good, and Moss dreaming about fang, another one of their oc's was just a last minute touch I thought was fitting.
(P.S. BrokenSanity, if you don't want me to post this on the thread feel free to let me know and I can remove it)
Screenshot_20220410-152520_Gallery.jpg

Last but not least- what's that in the sky? Is it a bird? Is it a cat? No, it's a Toucat for @xSuperMario64x! This toucat was never the best at flying but today, she got the courage and she flew! This is gratitude for the red balloon and because you're a great artist with lots of cool oc's and you deserve a lot!

View attachment 436740
Last but not least- what's that in the sky? Is it a bird? Is it a cat? No, it's a Toucat for @xSuperMario64x! This toucat was never the best at flying but today, she got the courage and she flew! This is gratitude for the red balloon and because you're a great artist with lots of cool oc's and you deserve a lot!
omg my toucat is so cute!! I really appreciate you drawing her!! <333

Just realized I forgot to dump some of my art oops lol
From least recent to most:
View attachment 436736
Here's Brutus Jr again! He was my first picture I drew with sketchbook, and I was just testing out lighting and the tools the apps has. Honestly I'm pretty proud of how it turned out!
man, i love watching you get better and better at art with every piece you share. the colour palette you used for this one is super nice, and the lighting is quite good as well! makes for a lovely background for brutus jr. ☺️

man, i love watching you get better and better at art with every piece you share. the colour palette you used for this one is super nice, and the lighting is quite good as well! makes for a lovely background for brutus jr. ☺️
Thanks! Lol I didn't really know what I was doing, but I'm glad you like it! I'll probably draw Brutus Jr again in the future!

• Decided to draw miko's family! (P.S: The next chapter will definitely talk more about them!)
Screenshot_20220413-183721_Gallery.jpg

Did you know Miko is actually a triplet? He, along with his older brother and younger sister, were all born on June 20th! Miko is the middle child, being born one minute after his brother Chai, and one minute before his sister, Zuba. His mom, Nava is very loving and caring for her children, even though they aren't fully red panda. His dad, Satya, is also very caring. He likes taking Miko and his siblings out in the grasslands where he grew up to learn what it's like as a lion.
Once Miko and his siblings turned 10, which is how old they are now in human years, they began to grow rapidly! Miko became the biggest, along with Zuba, and Chai grew to the size of an average lion.

All about the triplets!
Miko🐼:
  • Middle child
  • Looks more like a golden brown red panda, but still has claws like a lion
  • Has a mutation in his tail that makes it glow whenever he's happy or angry! Useful in the dark 🐼
  • 8ft tall
  • Mostly calm and mature, but can sometimes be very rowdy and competitive
  • Loves to climb trees, and swim with his siblings
Chai🦁:
  • Oldest child
  • Looks the most like a lion and his dad, only feature he has from his mom is his ears
  • Likes to act like the leader of the triplets
  • In his spare time, he likes to read books about astronomy 💫
  • Very kind and passionate, but you don't want to get him mad!
  • Loves to fish in the lake him and his siblings swim in, with his bare paws!
Zuba🐼:

• Youngest child
  • Like Miko, she also looks like a golden brown red panda, and her claws are more of a cross between lion claws and red panda claws
  • Likes to tell jokes in her spare time, to her family and friends
  • Very artsy, she can sometimes be found painting pictures in her room 🐼
  • Very kind and sometimes sarcastic, but she means well!
  • Likes to look for cool rocks in the lake to collect, and sometimes draw!
So who's your favorite of the triplets? Mine is Chai, as he's the one I relate to the most, especially personally wise lol

Here's a special present for @LittleMissPanda!
Screenshot_20220416-230524_Gallery.jpg

It's lil' ears with a kitsune! This one looks especially happy to see him and that's good! Also if you look at lil' ears' tail, you'll see pudgy's foot! He's sleeping, but luckily lil' ears has a very soft tail, so pudgy probably won't wake up...
Also threw miko in there because, why not lol
Screenshot_20220416-230857_Gallery.jpg

And speaking of miko, here's a picture of miko's mom, Nava, when she was a little red panda! The next chapter of kourage will go into more detail about her childhood and this is just a sneek peak...
(Thank you turning red for the idea, what a fitting movie about a red panda while I'm drawing one lol)

Here's a quick sketch I made for Easter (did this in like 5 minutes so don't expect high quality work lol)

Screenshot_20220417-191645_Gallery.jpg

(It's supposed to say happy Easter but I had to cut the image) Happy Easter if you celebrate it! Wether you got the eggs you wanted from the event like I did (for a friend), or you're not doing it, I hope you have a nice time with your friends, family/whoever you celebrate with!

Here's a special present for @LittleMissPanda! View attachment 437730
It's lil' ears with a kitsune! This one looks especially happy to see him and that's good! Also if you look at lil' ears' tail, you'll see pudgy's foot! He's sleeping, but luckily lil' ears has a very soft tail, so pudgy probably won't wake up...
Also threw miko in there because, why not lol
View attachment 437731
And speaking of miko, here's a picture of miko's mom, Nava, when she was a little red panda! The next chapter of kourage will go into more detail about her childhood and this is just a sneek peak...
(Thank you turning red for the idea, what a fitting movie about a red panda while I'm drawing one lol)
Oh my gosh how precious!! 🥰💖💞 how am I only seeing this now?? (I blame the egg hunt lol) I love it! Your style is just so good, I love how happy you make everyone look 😊

Oh my gosh how precious!! 🥰💖💞 how am I only seeing this now?? (I blame the egg hunt lol) I love it! Your style is just so good, I love how happy you make everyone look 😊
I'm glad you like it! My notifications were acting up too, (I blame the egg hunt lol) but I still saw this message! And I'm glad you like my style, as I love you style too!

While i'm here, here's some more art!
Screenshot_20220418-194654_Gallery.jpg

As a half red panda half lion, sometimes miko does in fact groom himself, but other times he prefers to wash in the rain, like other wild animals do. This was just a random sketch, but hopefully that clears up any questions you might have about him!

Next, here's a random story I made with my lineup:
(Author's note for context: Clover is one of my oc's, made after the clover in my lineup, and the junimo in the story is based off my junimo egg currently on hold for Kirbyz. I may or may not put this as my avatar though, and feedback, especially with this mini story is definitely appreciated!)
Screenshot_20220418-194638_Gallery.jpg

One day clover was having fun in the forest he lived in, when he saw a junimo! However, the junimo looked very sad and was crying. "What's wrong?" Clover asked as he slowly came closer to the crying junimo. "My friends went to the store to get a balloon with some leaf tickets, but when I tried to get one, they were all sold out! Green is my favorite color, and I was sure my friends would leave it for me!" Just then, a green balloon holding a cool feather came slowly drifting to the ground.
Screenshot_20220418-194644_Gallery.jpg

"Here, would you like this green balloon? It also has a cool feather attached to it with a note!" Clover said as he gave the junimo the balloon. The junimo's face slowly light up as he read the letter, turns out he got some great news: the balloon was from his friends! They wanted Junimo to be able to fly as well!
"Wow, what a nice gift from my friends! Thank you so much, Clover! I love my new balloon and my cool feather so much!" The junimo put the feather on the leaf inside his pot, and it stuck there like glue! "And as a thank you, have some leaf tickets! In my town, we use these as currency! Now, c'mon, let's fly together to tell my friends the good news!"
Screenshot_20220418-195235_Gallery.jpg

And so, the two friends flew up into the air, laughing and talking all the way, until they met up with the junimo's friends.

Back