• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old do you really feel?

I'm 21 and I just feel like it. Barely an adult looking naively for a job to be passionate about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel 12 and 80 at the same time.

I'm in the mid 20s

Last edited:
i'm 18 but my friends say i act either 12 or 84- no in between

... i mean... i see why....

I feel old -- always in pain, nauseous every single lovin' moment of my life, feelings of depression, feeling like I've wasted my life on nonsense.
But other times, I feel young. Like, whenever I play Nintendo games when I'm hypomanic, I feel like a little boy on Christmas. It's such a good feeling.

EDIT: For the record, I'm eighteen.

Last edited:
70+ when it comes to movies and music...

like, idk 10 when it comes to my bad sense of humor XD

While I look older than my age, I always feel a lot younger & more immature than I should be at my age.

I’ve just turned 32, but mentally I feel younger 90% of the time, yet physically I feel so much older. It doesn’t help that almost 5 years ago I was told I had 50 year old knees because oth the shape they are in.

I feel younger, maybe like 16 again and much older when it comes to some things..
(I'm almost 29)
To add, I also don't look my age and people who first meet me in real life would think I am in my teens (but that's not the reason why I feel younger).

Last edited:
tbh up until I hit 12 I felt (mentally) my age. But every year since then, I think I've gone back a year. So I'm mentally 5 or 6 now which is fun I guess.
Physically... 5 or 6 I guess as well. Weak but with tons of energy and no clue on what to use that energy on.

Back