• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you feel about airplane turbulence?

BobRocks20

Wowzers!
Bells
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Flimsy Watering Can
White Violet
Purple Violet
Apple (Fruit)
How do you feel about airplane turbulence? Because I flew somewhere a few days ago and for some reason whenever I'm experiencing rough air I get excited and find it fun, even when I almost become dizzy. I hope I'm not the only one who feels that way!

I agree! A little gentle turbulence here and there can be fun. Wouldn’t want to be in a bad storm though. Thankfully I haven’t.

I’ve only been in a plane once. It was a small plane, and one that I was in for
sightseeing, not flying to a destination. It was kind of a windy day, so there was some turbulence, but thankfully nothing too crazy!

I was petrified about my first time flying and everything that might/would come with it, turbulence included. Motion sickness isn’t super uncommon for me, and I was worried that any turbulence would make me feel sicker than my anxiety already was. I’d never been in a plane before either, so I wasn’t even sure what turbulence felt like or what to expect. I imagine turbulence probably feels different in a bigger plane, and on windier days, but the turbulence I experienced on my first plane ride wasn’t bad at all! I didn’t like when it would suddenly make the plane dip a little (my stomach dropped every time it happened 😭), but honestly even that was a little exhilarating! It was anxiety-inducing, but in a good/exciting way!

I never want to experience crazy amounts of turbulence that might actually make me motion sick, but gentle turbulence is okay! Kind of fun, even.

No, I do not enjoy turbulence. No matter how many times I fly.
Oh, I'm sorry... You get motion sickness when that happens, right? Because one of my poor siblings got that during the flight. But they're fine now.

Oh, I'm sorry... You get motion sickness when that happens, right? Because one of my poor siblings got that during the flight. But they're fine now.

No, I don't have motion sickness. I just don't enjoy it.

No. I don’t like turbulence or airplanes in general. I much prefer trains as my method of travel.

I agree that it's a bit exciting. Kind of like a minor earthquake, you don't know if it will get worse, but at least you get an instant adrenaline rush!

i'm pretty neutral about it? i don't have any fear of flying or anything so whether turbulence happens or not is fine with me. i just prefer that maybe it doesn't happen when i'm trying to sleep that's all.

Back