• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old do you really feel?

I just feel like an ageless blob to be honest. I'm in no rush to get my adult checklist done and I'm just enjoying my existence while I still have my youth health. I think I behave and act my age opposed to other people, but I think I have a more mature look at it if it makes sense. I'm a young adult that has like 30 years of proper adulthood in front of me, I'm fine ignoring my age and having fun for now.

i'm convinced i'm a 75 year old trapped in a 25 year old's body what's a tiktok how does snapchat work why do my knees sound like pop rocks

I’m 21, but people think I’m younger than I am most likely because I’m verrrrry short, so they think I’m in high school or something, heheh. I don’t mind! I would say I feel like I’m really 17-18 years old. I mean... I look the same now as I did then! :)

Honestly same.
I?m going to be 21 with 2 kids, happily married, have our own home and still play ACNL and I like a variety of things that aren?t ?age? dependent.. I don?t feel 20-21, I don?t feel younger nor older.. I don?t feel like my age at all XD
I also relate to feeling "agless." The concept of "feeling old" is weird and seems to vary per person. I feel like everyone has to go through a "coming of age" where they gain maturity but that doesn't necessarily have to make you feel "old" as a result.

When I was little I use to think I would have this sudden revelation and feel "old" but at 22 I feel relatively the same as I did when I would have those thoughts. Like I graduated from college and I am looking to start a new job soon (so I definitely would say I've matured) but I still feel like me. Idk, I can't really explain it.

I'm sixteen (as of right now) but I feel about thirty. Not because of intelligence, but because of life. The past couple of years I had to do all the 'growing up' in one go. lol

I?m 27, I feel 85 some days, 12 other days, but never my age.

I constantly feel like I'm younger than I really am. Sure, I don't act like a kid, but my interests certainly aren't that of an adult.

One of my favourite people always used to say this to me and it's accurate:

"You have the heart of a middle-schooler, the body of a high-schooler, and the intelligence of a 50-year-old."

I read that you don't continue to mentally or emotionally mature beyond the point of developing a disorder because you use that as a way to distract yourself from painful experiences/burdens which is fundamental in developing your character. So pretty much yikes.

Im 18 but most of the time I feel like I’m still 10 which was a time when I never spoke up and kept really quiet. I don’t know why but lately its difficult to get words out and suppress my social awkwardness altogether,, bleh

Mentally? Probably in my teens to early 20s most of the time. I do have a jaded/old codger point of view of certain things though.

Physically, I do not exercise like I should. I am not overweight or anything, but whenever I go hiking or do something too physical too long, I tend to be sore the next day. I miss when I didn't have that happen very much, if at all, like when I was younger. I need to get in shape. :(

i?m freshly 18 and i feel 90. my bones ache and i feel like i?ve wasted my youth lmao

Mentally, younger teens or in my 30/40s. Depends on the people I'm around.

Physically I feel like I'm 40, I have injuries and pains that a 21 year old shouldn't already have, like a stupid right knee joint, or my left possibly injured muscle in my glute. Sometimes the area around my low neck where it meets my back is in pain also and gets really tight that I cant massage it anymore. Do other 40 year olds get that kind of pain? Idk.

I always feel like I'm still 20 sometimes because of how energetic I can be around my friends and loved ones, but then there are some days when I feel like I'm 50 when I'm just tired all the time and just want to sleep hahahaha

I'm 23 but feel like I've been going through a midlife crisis for over a decade now

Back