• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How old do you really feel?

You know I for some reason feel both like I'm a child at heart... Maybe like 9 years old or something but then I also feel like a wise old man who's maybe 60 years old more or less. Or maybe like those wise old men who are very youthful and act like kids haha. I'm not sure why.. It's just in my soul.

im 16 and i feel like i’m an adult and a child at the same time. sometimes i feel like a 12 year old, who doesn’t want to grow up, and at the same time i feel like im adult. i know this makes zero sense at all. i remember being excited to turn 13, and the years in between have gone so fast. its crazy to think im closer to being 18 than i am to being 13 again in counting terms. i know that you’re relatively still a kid when you’re 18 and it’s just the law that considers you an adult by then but still.. my life has gone by so fast in the last 3 years.

I'm turning 19 soon but I feel like I've been stuck in limbo of being 15. Like I never actually aged from 15. I know i have, I know I've grown and matured and changed as a person, but I still don't know what I'm doing and feel like a baby.

i used to feel mature for my age as a kid but now im 17 i feel as though im aging too fast - i still feel 15

Back