How old do you really feel?

I'm 21 and I just feel like it. Barely an adult looking naively for a job to be passionate about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel 12 and 80 at the same time.

I'm in the mid 20s

Last edited:
i'm 18 but my friends say i act either 12 or 84- no in between

... i mean... i see why....

I feel old -- always in pain, nauseous every single lovin' moment of my life, feelings of depression, feeling like I've wasted my life on nonsense.
But other times, I feel young. Like, whenever I play Nintendo games when I'm hypomanic, I feel like a little boy on Christmas. It's such a good feeling.

EDIT: For the record, I'm eighteen.

Last edited:
70+ when it comes to movies and music...

like, idk 10 when it comes to my bad sense of humor XD

While I look older than my age, I always feel a lot younger & more immature than I should be at my age.

I’ve just turned 32, but mentally I feel younger 90% of the time, yet physically I feel so much older. It doesn’t help that almost 5 years ago I was told I had 50 year old knees because oth the shape they are in.

I feel younger, maybe like 16 again and much older when it comes to some things..
(I'm almost 29)
To add, I also don't look my age and people who first meet me in real life would think I am in my teens (but that's not the reason why I feel younger).

Last edited:
tbh up until I hit 12 I felt (mentally) my age. But every year since then, I think I've gone back a year. So I'm mentally 5 or 6 now which is fun I guess.
Physically... 5 or 6 I guess as well. Weak but with tons of energy and no clue on what to use that energy on.

Back