How much sleep do you get in a night?

Try to get eight hours a night but im a night owl, and I can stay up longer, and eventually ill fall asleep.

I usually fall asleep around two or three my time, then wake up at 8 ir 9. Then I lay in bed for a bit before waking up. Normal scedual for me haha

probably between 5-7 hours, could be better LOL

Depends on the time. During the school year, it’s 7-8 hours. When I don’t have to go to school, it can be 10 hours.

In my ideal life, I'd get 8 hours with a short nap in the middle of the day, cause naps are awesome.

Sadly, there just isn't enough time in the day to do all the things I want to do! So I usually get 5-6 if I'm lucky. I like staying up late because that's the only time I have to myself without interruptions from pets/others, so I am prone to sacrificing sleep for me time. 😬 One day I would love to be one of those people that has a sleep routine and sticks to it.

ideally, i try and aim for a solid 7 to 8 hours! that's when i feel well rested and at my best i think? but i have to get up pretty early in the morning normally, and i struggle with feeling like i don't get enough time or energy at the end of a long day to do things i enjoy unfortunately. so then i get caught up in a terrible cycle of pushing my bed time later and later while still having to be up super early and then i crash and burn until i make it a point to fix my sleep schedule. then i rinse and repeat the same darn cycle LOL

It changes. I am an insomniac. Plus, when my brother isn't sleeping or doing college stuff, he is screaming with his friends online, or with my dad during weekends at sports. My sleep schedule is like 5:00AM to 11:30AM...at best (mostly during the weekdays). Sundays are the worst because my dad and my brother scream about sports from sunup to sundown, thus sometimes only getting a few hours of sleep during late Saturday nights/early Sunday mornings. I have always hated Sundays, even when I was in school...

On weekdays, I try to get 6 hours of sleep. On weekends, I'm pretty flexible, but it's generally somewhere between 6 and 8.

Man, this is a hard question for me to answer. I can get as little as 3 (or 0...) hours of sleep to 12 hours of sleep, depending on the day and how tired I am. But I'll give a rough estimate: Weekdays are 5-7 hours on average, and weekends are 8-12 hours on average. But I could stand to have a more consistent sleep schedule where I'm not getting a seriously high or low amount of rest. 😭

Probably between 7-8 hours for me. I've been having good success with waking up rested after setting an alarm for eight hours and thirty five minutes after I go to bed, but it still takes me a little while to actually go to sleep, and usually wake up once or twice in the very early morning hours.

I go to bed reasonably early so I end up getting up pretty early. This benefits me in a lot of ways. I live out in the rural and raise sheep so you can imagine that. Also, I feel better exercising in the mornings. Mornings are my more active part of the day because once late afternoon comes I am ready to relax and not want to do anything.

according to the sleep app on my phone, i get an average of 6 hours and 12 minutes of sleep. trying to get at least 8 hours though, but it's not going too well as you can see lol.

On weekdays, I try to get 6 hours of sleep. On weekends, I'm pretty flexible, but it's generally somewhere between 6 and 8.

I definitely feel like this answer deserves an update, since my sleep schedule has changed a lot! And by changed a lot, I mean it's gotten a lot worse! 😅

Currently I'm sleeping between 5 and 7 hours a night, though it's usually in the lower end! On a few days, I've gotten as low as 4 hours, so I'd definitely like to improve, and achieve consistent sleep every day. I'm hoping I can work my way to getting a consistent 6.5 - 7 hours on week days, and maybe 7 - 7.5 hours on weekends! 💤

it changes but usually between 6-8 hours. on weekends sometimes i might sleep a little longer but i find i don't really ever need more than 8 hours

I try to get at least 9 hours of sleep. 9 is my happy sleep number. It's when I feel the most rested and ready for the day. Runner up to 9 is 7. 7 hours of sleep is pretty good, but it's no 9. Honestly, I'd almost rather get no sleep than get 8 hours of sleep. 8 hours is a weird, in between time that makes me feel groggy all day. It's 7, 9, or bust. Anything less than that, and I am cranky. A cranky irritated guy who doesn't want to do anything except get the rest they missed out on. Shout out to 7 and shout out especially to 9.

I don't really get much sleep I am able to fall asleep but its staying asleep without waking up multiples times a night :(

I usually get over 8 hours of sleep and wake up early everyday. I used to be able stay up past midnight and get less than 6 hours of sleep, but I just can’t anymore without regretting it. lol

Back