• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you react when villagers you like, ask if they should leave??

If it is Jay which is my favorite I get a little sad but besides him I don't really mind. The difference is my love from Jay has come from the past and previous games so I have a strong nostalgia with him and nostalgia is a powerful feeling. I haven't played New horizons much so I decided to bring in my dreamies and let them stay forever and don't move anyone out simply because I don't really spent time at all in the game but when I was more invested I would rotate my villagers and only leave Jay as a permanent resident. As soon as I got the pictures from those other villager out they went so a new one could come in. For me this game is so bland when compared to previous entries that adding new villagers added variety in a way and a new goal to collect their photos. So yeah in those cases they moved out and moved in and I didn't mind. Now if you ask me about moving Jay out that's a completely different story :ROFLMAO:

I admit I think about it for a little bit. If it's a villager I feel has been on my island for too long or if I already have their photo, I consider if I would mind letting them go. If I wouldn't mind, then I tell them to leave, since I like seeing new faces anyway.

For my favorites, I just tell them to stay. If I like them, but they're not one of my favorites, then I might let them leave. Even though I like them, there are plenty of other villagers I like too, so I see it as an opportunity to have one of them on the island for a bit

sometimes relieved, so they finally get off my Island

I always beg them to stay 💀 Especially the ones that are permanent on my island.
However, if it were Hamlet asking me.. girl, bye. He just recently moved from my friends island and I was so upset about it 😭

But! If a villager like Zucker asked to leave, I wouldn't be upset? Because I'm aware it's simple RNG, but since he's my favorite... He's never leaving my godforsaken island xD

Back