• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How good are you with money?

How good are you with money?

• Pretty good.

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • I’m okay with it, but trying to get better.

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Not very good.

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Bad, lol. I wish I was better with money.

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters
I like to think I'm fairly decent when it comes to handling money - on a surface level i can definitely see that i'm no stranger to buying things in the heat of the moment because i suddenly decide i need to have that specific thing, but equally i am pretty good at saving so it's not like i'm blowing all of my money immediately. fortunately i got into the habit of putting half of my paycheck into savings and then having the other half available for spending pretty early on into getting a job. i also am definitely able to recognise areas that would be unnecessary spending e.g. if i go out i try not to buy drinks in clubs, or if i can buy clothes second hand then i will

I think I'm good, but I also haven't made too much money and I don't have any essential things I need to buy yet. Otherwise I've been good at being aware of my subscriptions. I've also always saved money when I'm payed.

Back