• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How good are you at going to bed early?

Do you go to bed early regularly?

• I always go to bed early.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No, I stay up, but at least I don't stay up TOO late.

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • I'm a Night Owl, but at least I do go to bed around 4/5

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I pull all-nighters to a point I see the sun rise, but I don't do it as often.

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Sleep? What's Sleep? How am I still alive???

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I am terrible at it ever since I discovered back in 2017 where I found out I could sneak up all night without my mom noticing.
While yes, I have had some moments where I did get some early sleep, but as you can see how I'm posting this at 2 in the morning proves it's a difficult task to achieve where it was pre 2017.
*Sigh*, I want to stop this at some point, but staying up late has the same vibes as if I'm addicted to drugs...

And you?

if i have plans early in the morning the next day, i can go to early but if i have nothing planned then i usually can stay up until 2-3AM
anything past that and my eyes start hurting and i just have to go to bed </3

i'd say i'm pretty alright about heading to sleep, timing varies between 9PMish (if i'm super tired) to a bit past 2AM or so! depends if i'm mega hyped about something or not

it's 12:30am right now don't remind me :') if i didn't have a job i would sleep at like 4 or 5am all the time

Very much depends on the day of the week for me. Usually I go to bed early, but some nights I do stay up.

I'm in bed right now and it's almost 4am. 4-5am seems to be my time, even if I get ready before that, cats suddenly want attention,

I think it depends on your definition of early but I’m almost always tucked up in bed before midnight! my aim is usually 10:30/11 but that doesn’t always happen. I only ever really go to bed later than that if I’ve been out, in which case I’m in bed at like 4:30 lol. I’d imagine during peak deadline season in about a month I’ll be up later though 😵‍💫

I definitely belong to the night owl category. I don’t really get sleepy/tired at night so I have to force myself to bed. If I don’t have anything that I have to get up early for I easily stay up until 4 or later because I just don’t notice the time passing. If I have to be somewhere the next day I go to bed between 1 and 2 - which is still way too late but no matter what I do, I still end up staying up late.

I don't get sleepy until around 11 PM to midnight, so I'm definitely a night owl. I also tend to stay up late since I have trouble falling asleep early and end up waking up around 4 AM. And once I'm awake, I cannot easily fall back asleep. Taking melatonin supplements sometimes helps me get sleepy around bedtime, so long as I don't use electronics while in bed. In addition, I like to read a few chapters of a book until I get tired.

On the events I don’t have graveyard shifts, I usually go to bed at 10 or 11-ish! I like taking advantage of the day even if all I do in the evening is play games LOL. I do pull regular all-nighters in terms of work though, but I take some minutes of sleep from time to time when there’s downtime hehe.

I'm not good LOL. Especially now that I don't have anybody to tell me to go to sleep. I don't stay up too late like an idiot though, but I could totally go to bed earlier and get better sleep. I'm a night owl at heart, what can I say?

I’m definitely a night owl and super bad at trying to put myself to bed early. I’m usually sleeping by 3 am and have to be awake by 7 am. on rare good nights I can at least be sleeping by 1-2 am. I wanna try and push that back to at least midnight, but it’s so hard. I envy people who can just lay down and go to sleep right away. my mind just doesn’t know how to shut itself off.

i’m pretty bad at it considering the amount of sleep i need and the time that i need to get up in the morning for work. i’m usually in bed by 11-12 but i stay up a few more hours on my phone.

with the dst change recently it’s gotten worse since im used to sleeping an hour later 🥹

I stay up late and wake up early. This probably isn't healthy.

Although sometimes it does catch up with me, and I crash at an abnormally early hour and sleep late into the morning.

I'm just so tired after work, I could sleep at 7 pm but I usually make it to 8 because that seems more appropriate. I wake up at 6 am and don't really need 10 hours, but again I'm just so tired.

Fridays I work til 2 pm and after driving and all I can usually make it til midnight, but I still wake up around 7 am. It takes me about 2-3 days to get back into my nightowl rhythm, but I try to sleep before 3 am and wake up before 11 am. I don't want to fall back into my worst habits, it used to be 6 am and 3 pm when I was a NEET.

I've gotten worse. A few years ago I was usually in bed by 11pm. These days it's more like 12am/1am because I'm either cramming work in or trying to decompress from work 😅 my body is not built to stay up past 11pm though because it always becomes a struggle to keep my eyes open after 10:30.

Back