• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have You Ever Changed your Username on TBT?

How Many Times Have You Changed Your Username on TBT?

• Total voters
Yes, I literally just changed my username after seeing this thread, haha. I wanted Megan but of course that's been taken. I got bored of my old username that I've had since I joined (Megatastic).

I changed my username once because it originally had my IRL-name in it and I wanted to be a bit more anonymous. :)

I've changed my username about twice, originally I was known as SailorCrossing and then saved up for a name change, but then I fancied a change so I changed it to Senshi - derived from Sailor Senshi, which I stuck with for a really long while. But then I decided on a whim to change it again to something more in line with my interest & likes today.

Yeah and I wish I could change mine right now because I absolutely hate the one I have right now… I don’t know why I chose it 🥺

Nope! Vernallapin was a username I started on instagram back in like 2020 and I like it so I figured i’d just use it here. I have other ideas for usernames, but I’m simply too attached to this one! 🌸

I've still got my original username, but if I did change it, it would probably be something Buck related. However, I think it would feel odd as I use 'themysterybidder' as usernames on other platforms.

lord ive changed it sooo many times..
my very first name was sugaryy, and then i changed it to o'hare01, meraki, michael, springtrap, garbagetosaka, arseniiccatnip, and there might be more but i honestly can't remember
i would like to change it one more time, because theres a username that i love to use everywhere and i would never change it again after that, but that probably won't happen anytime soon as i am very broke lol

I believe just once? I think I started as just Bulbasaur but changed it to my current one after I started using it on other websites.

3 times. i didn't care for my OG name anymore, then i changed it to a k-pop group i don't really follow anymore, then my old nickname.

i'll probably keep this one for as long as possible

I've never changed my username on here but I am really tempted to. Only thing holding me back is the price 😰
I'm not as tempted to change my username these days, though sometimes I regret having such a long username 😅

3 times. i didn't care for my OG name anymore, then i changed it to a k-pop group i don't really follow anymore, then my old nickname.

i'll probably keep this one for as long as possible
i understand your username now 👀 i watched my husband play disco elysium the other day and he was defeated by the Cuno in the first 20 minutes of the game lmao. I like Kitsuragi though he seems like a chill character

Hmm I don’t know if I’ll change this now unless I have a privacy reason. Honestly, once I was really close to doing it, but I feel comfortable with being the Drawdler again 💜

just changed back to my fave username!!!!!! changed it in the first place and tried to change it yearly because I didn't want weirdos stalking me! i believe that i have been paranoid about the wrong things, and i shouldn't let sweaty stinky incels effect me : )

only one time. i changed it in 2019 when i was a pretty big fan of the k-pop group mamamoo.
thing is, i'm not really into mamamoo anymore and i'm getting a bit bored of this username lol. i wanna keep saving up tbt so i can buy a username change and still have some left over.

i would like to change it one more time, because theres a username that i love to use everywhere and i would never change it again after that, but that probably won't happen anytime soon as i am very broke lol
I GOT TO CHANGE IT AGAIN!!! IM SO HAPPY!!

I use BobRocks20 on other websites and I've grown so attached to this username that I refuse to change it to something else even when I feel like I want to do it. Recently I've considered changing BobRocks20 to something related to Kieran but eventually decided against it because I know that my hyper-fixation is going to wane with time.

Yeah and I wish I could change mine right now because I absolutely hate the one I have right now… I don’t know why I chose it 🥺

Back