• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have You Ever Changed your Username on TBT?

How Many Times Have You Changed Your Username on TBT?

• Total voters
I've only changed my username once from turtleyawesome55 to turtleyawesome...idk why I didn't try without the 55 when I made an account. But I plan to change it in the very near future as I haven't gone by Turtle in almost a year now so it feels weird when people do here lol. Still haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do but it'll probably have to do with Nyx since that's what I prefer to go by!
Forgot to post an update here but I've now changed my username twice xD the turtleyawesome days were fun but I'm happier with my new username since it's what I actually go by 😁

Funnily enough, I have changed my username. Okay, backstory time. I made this account in 2016, but only used it for like a day and I didn't even post anything. I then got into animal crossing in the summer of 2019, remembered this place and this account, and decided to use it. The first thing I did was change my username because it was really lame, to be honest. I do wanna change my username again, as I don't go by this username handle anymore but it's so much tbt, so I'll just stick with it

I have not changed my username but I'm saving the seashells incase I want to. The name I want isn't taken (last I checked but that was a long time ago). I kind of gotten attached to Stella-Io but I constantly want to change it to Jerico, which is my online alias and choosen name. Plus it's not so gendered like Stella. I still have not changed it thou. Maybe one day?🤷‍♀️

Never changed my username; I get terribly attached to my aliases. I got used to being called skar way back during my early tumblr days (around 2012) and it's stuck with me since. I can't imagine changing my online persona here anymore since I've been here so long and all my friends know me as skar already lol.

I only did it once and I'd probably only do it again if I no longer want to be called my current name. That seems unlikely at the moment.
My old name was technically from 2008 and it also had a number in it so it was just bad.

I just changed my username a few days ago, though it was more of an addition to my already existing username. I'm still Shellzilla that some people know me as, but I added the number 515 to reference the points I gained from TBTWC and Camp TBT combined, which is 345 and 170 points respectively. The reason I did that is that I had a lot of fun with those two events and I want to be reminded of the memories I made.

I just changed my username a few days ago, though it was more of an addition to my already existing username. I'm still Shellzilla that some people know me as, but I added the number 515 to reference the points I gained from TBTWC and Camp TBT combined, which is 345 and 170 points respectively. The reason I did that is that I had a lot of fun with those two events and I want to be reminded of the memories I made.
I thought that you had changed your username, and I was close to asking on your profile. I didn’t though, because I thought I was mistaken. I had a lot of fun with those events as well! They were my first two events that I participated in. 🥺 There were good memories.

i had been thinking about it for a while so i finally shortened my username just to tessa., in commemoration of my tbt anniversary today 🧡 i think i'll stick with it for a bit

I registered as sillysloth when I first joined Bell Tree and changed it to dizzy bone in 2014! I don't plan on changing it.

I changed it twice: VanessaMay18 -> Vampnessa -> cornimer. Definitely don't plan on changing it again, I like this name and am glad I thought of it!

no, I’ve never changed my username and I doubt i ever will. but who knows? I guess I’ll save my seashells just in case.

I haven't, and I'll be surprised if I do decide to change it in the future. I'm pretty attached to the name, I've already made a namecard with this name for site events, and I wouldn't want to confuse anybody either, ahaha.

Just once bc I my seashells were just sitting around collecting dust, lol. And I wanted something new and related to Animal Crossing. 🐢

I’ve changed my username once before! Back when I first joined tbt, I registered as “Chloe-Auroura,” referencing my NL name and town. Once I started to become more active, I decided to change my username to something more original and fitting to me! I don’t plan on changing my username any time soon, as I feel it’s part of my identity here!

Back