• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have You Ever Changed your Username on TBT?

How Many Times Have You Changed Your Username on TBT?

• Total voters

Holla

🌸
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
It's actually a rare but neat feature that you are able to change your username on The Bell Tree Forums since many other websites don't allow you to change after you've signed up.

That being said, I wonder how many people here have changed their username before and how many times. Feel free to share your past usernames if you'd like but it's not necessary.

I've actually never changed my username. I chose Holla 8 years ago and have stuck with it this whole time. I really like it I guess.

i have never changed my username but im saving tbt for it. i feel like my username is kind of dated and i feel like i need something new. i’m still deciding what im going to change it to, i’m also worried that people are not going to remember me but i guess i can put “formerly itznotnatzduh” in my title

I have changed once because when I signed up I couldn’t get just Roxy or any variation of spelling. I just chose Roxy10 as my birthday is on the 10th 😆. When I found out about seashells I tried again and was happy that Roxxy was available. Happy now so no plans so change again 😊

i haven't. by the time i actually made an account here, i was using some form of this username in most places already, and i don't see myself changing it any time soon if ever. by contrast, i must've changed my name at least 10 times on a roleplay site i used to use that runs on the same forum software as TBT although it was free to do so over there.

My username has changed many times in the past

I've never changed mine, but honestly have been wanting to for years ;-; I just feel it's very dated and I don't feel connected to it.
However, I'm very stingy and therefore haven't gotten around to that quite yet 😂 I might change it at some point, but who knows tbh

i’ve changed my username 8 times 😭 i like change bc i’ll get tired of seeing my name be the same for long periods of time 🙃

I've never changed mine and don't plan to do so. My nickname from my husband is Fox, and we use our nicknames around friends and family all the time. He calls me his forever Fox, so that's where I got it from and that's how it shall stay. 🥰

When my husband and I were dating, we picked emojis to send to eachother when we were thinking about eachother, but weren't able to talk (we were usually working). I chose the fox and he chose the wolf, and we will forever be Fox and Wolf. That's also how our son got one of his many nicknames, Wox - and how my AC:NH island got the name Woxton! (That story ended up a lot longer than I anticipated.)

I’ve changed mine twice. The first was marshallover86 which was what I joined with and didn’t have much of a ring to it. This was quickly replaced with ThatOneMarshalFangirl, which I kept from September 2016 to May 2021. TBT’s new format made my username look clunky and not aesthetically pleasing, so I finally changed it for a second time when the staff said they’d do it free of charge. As you can see, I’m now That Marshal Fangirl. It’s very similar to the previous name I liked so much and it fits on one line in my sidebar, so I’m happy!

I’ve changed mine twice. The first was marshallover86 which was what I joined with and didn’t have much of a ring to it. This was quickly replaced with ThatOneMarshalFangirl, which I kept from September 2016 to May 2021. TBT’s new format made my username look clunky and not aesthetically pleasing, so I finally changed it for a second time when the staff said they’d do it free of charge. As you can see, I’m now That Marshal Fangirl. It’s very similar to the previous name I liked so much and it fits on one line in my sidebar, so I’m happy!
That was really nice of them to do, especially considering that you didn't really change it, it was just more to fit. I remember seeing your name run off on mobile, basically like it was too long to fit. The spaces look so nice and it fits!

I've changed my username far too many times, but I recently changed it back to the first username I got when I first purchased one a couple years ago. I happen to like it better than my original. Sometimes when it comes to usernames, I don't mind having numbers in it, but I do prefer ones that don't more. Plus, the reason I changed from my original one that I started with was because my mom has the same one, but with a little bit different and I didn't want to have something similar as her, so yeah.

I was playing a lot of new leaf when I first joined so my username was mayor-brooke but I eventually changed it to losermom because that’s the username I use on discord, twitch, etc

I’ve never changed mine, I bought the username change with seashells to change it to just “kaylee” but I didn’t check to make sure that wasn’t already taken first (it was lol) so I’m stuck with the three e’s. But tbh I don’t mind it so I wasn’t too disappointed the name change didn’t work out

I never have. I feel like mine is sorta outdated?? (screams scene/emo kid in 2014 lmao) I want to but I'm unsure of what I would change it to since 'Tilly' is already taken. 🤔

I changed my username once. I was Feraligatr and then I devolved into Croconaw. I actually prefer Croconaw. I feel that it’s become a part of me somehow. My usernames on all gaming platforms is some variation of Croconaw. My main one is Killer Croconaw, which is play-on-words of Killer Croc and Croconaw.

I never have, but I consider it sometimes.

So, that's why I keep mistaking your username! 😲 I still read it with "one" wedged in there. It trips me up every time.

I never have, but I consider it sometimes.

So, that's why I keep mistaking your username! 😲 I still read it with "one" wedged in there. It trips me up every time.
I do too lol, my brain automatically inserts "one".

Back