• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long have you been a member of TBT?

How many years have you been a member of TBT?

• 1-2 years

Votes: 31 12.8%
  • 3-4 years

Votes: 47 19.4%
  • 5-6 years

Votes: 27 11.2%
  • 7-8 years

Votes: 39 16.1%
  • 9-10 years

Votes: 70 28.9%
  • 11-12 years

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • 13-14 years

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • 15-19 years

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
It's TBT's birthday today so I'm wondering how long you have personally been along for the journey? I joined in 2013 but I've only been active for the past three years, so I'm not sure if that discredits anything. Round up or down for the poll. I'm curious to see how many older members are still around, or if it's mainly the newer members here.

And congratulations on being able to drink in Canada, TBT. Happy birthday!

i joined in 2015, so technically 8 years! but i had a period of time where i was inactive probably from around 2017-2019-ish. i’d like to say i became really active again in 2020 c:

I’ve had my fifth anniversary this year (but missed it lol only noticed in hindsight). That being said I’ve only become really active in 2019/2020.

i’ve been a member here for 8 years (joined in 2015), though i’ve only been active during 6/8 of them. i went on hiatus late 2017, came back in early 2020 for new horizons, and have been here ever since!

i’ve taken small breaks from the forums from time to time, but i don’t see me leaving for an extended period of time again, at least not any time soon. i love it and my friends here too much. 💕

I joined in early 2014, so it's coming up to 10 years. I was active for a while after joining, mostly trading, and I've had very short bursts of activity in between, but I only started participating properly when I came back around July/August this year.

Last edited:
i’m actually a week away from my 6th year anniversary! i’ve had an amazing time and the only regrets i have is the bouts of inactivity i had in my first couple of years here and not signing up to join sooner!

I've joined TBT back in 2020 during the height of ACNH hype. Really enjoyed the ACNH item trades, engaging in thread discussions, TBT Neighborly Games, and posting art here.

And I still do till this day! ☺️

Technically my account is over 8 years old at this point. However, I prefer going by the date I started using it (April 2020) since that's more accurate as to how long I've actually been using the forums. So I've been here for 3 and a half years.

I joined in 2014, so 9 years, almost 10.
It's insane for me to think about how different things are for me now compared to 2014...
In fact, being on this forum directly contributed to some changes in my life in 2020 and I can't imagine how I would be right now if that hadn't happened.

Back