• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long have you been a member of TBT?

How many years have you been a member of TBT?

• 1-2 years

Votes: 31 12.8%
  • 3-4 years

Votes: 47 19.4%
  • 5-6 years

Votes: 27 11.2%
  • 7-8 years

Votes: 39 16.1%
  • 9-10 years

Votes: 70 28.9%
  • 11-12 years

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • 13-14 years

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • 15-19 years

Votes: 10 4.1%

• Total voters
Oh my. A LONG time!!! A little over 10 years ago, I found this gem! Soooo many memories! Finding some dreamies, working on my catalogue, and becoming friendly with so many members (soooooo many that are no longer here ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ). I remember becoming part of a villager cycling group when I got my 2nd ACNL town. Ahhhh I miss so many of those guys!!! Meeting my 2 besties that I still talk to multiple times a week if not daily and coordinating quite a few on site ACNL events together. Iโ€™ve def had times where I took breaks from here, esp when I got really into Pokรฉmon go and am in a really large local community with that but Iโ€™ve really been trying to be more involved here the last couple of years. It def took a bit since my 2 besties donโ€™t really come on here often but Iโ€™ve found another set of friends on here that I am so so grateful for. I really think they are the reason Iโ€™m still here. They made me feel so welcome when I hadnโ€™t felt that way in such a long time. Not because other members are mean or anything like that. I just felt kind of alone after so many of my buds had left, and I had a LOT of real life sorrow go on during that time as well. Now I feel like Iโ€™m a little bit back to my normal self and with the staff being so generous with the last few events (especially involving teamwork) I feel so very much more involved. Dang. Sorry for the novel. I hadnโ€™t intended on that.

10 years!! I joined a month or so after New Leaf came out. I havenโ€™t been super active the entire time though, mostly just when new games/content comes out. I still like to check in for some events though even when Iโ€™m not actively playing AC

For a second I was gonna be like "omg 9-10 years is so much I can't believe I've been here that long" only to see that WE'RE THE MAJORITY?!???

Something was in the water the night of the fire festival

tomorrow's my 1 year anniversary! i won't be able to log on because of strict parents (I can only log on at school, so Monday-Friday), so I figured I would get it out of the way.

19 years... insane...
85968587.jpg

Bulerias around the time of joining TBT XD

So I joined way back in 2015, the only reason for joining was to trade villagers for my New Leaf towns. Now I just like to see updates for New Horizons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back