Have You Ever Changed your Username on TBT?

How Many Times Have You Changed Your Username on TBT?

• Total voters
Yes, I literally just changed my username after seeing this thread, haha. I wanted Megan but of course that's been taken. I got bored of my old username that I've had since I joined (Megatastic).

I changed my username once because it originally had my IRL-name in it and I wanted to be a bit more anonymous. :)

I've changed my username about twice, originally I was known as SailorCrossing and then saved up for a name change, but then I fancied a change so I changed it to Senshi - derived from Sailor Senshi, which I stuck with for a really long while. But then I decided on a whim to change it again to something more in line with my interest & likes today.

Yeah and I wish I could change mine right now because I absolutely hate the one I have right now… I don’t know why I chose it 🥺

Nope! Vernallapin was a username I started on instagram back in like 2020 and I like it so I figured i’d just use it here. I have other ideas for usernames, but I’m simply too attached to this one! 🌸

I've still got my original username, but if I did change it, it would probably be something Buck related. However, I think it would feel odd as I use 'themysterybidder' as usernames on other platforms.

lord ive changed it sooo many times..
my very first name was sugaryy, and then i changed it to o'hare01, meraki, michael, springtrap, garbagetosaka, arseniiccatnip, and there might be more but i honestly can't remember
i would like to change it one more time, because theres a username that i love to use everywhere and i would never change it again after that, but that probably won't happen anytime soon as i am very broke lol

I believe just once? I think I started as just Bulbasaur but changed it to my current one after I started using it on other websites.

3 times. i didn't care for my OG name anymore, then i changed it to a k-pop group i don't really follow anymore, then my old nickname.

i'll probably keep this one for as long as possible

I've never changed my username on here but I am really tempted to. Only thing holding me back is the price 😰
I'm not as tempted to change my username these days, though sometimes I regret having such a long username 😅

3 times. i didn't care for my OG name anymore, then i changed it to a k-pop group i don't really follow anymore, then my old nickname.

i'll probably keep this one for as long as possible
i understand your username now 👀 i watched my husband play disco elysium the other day and he was defeated by the Cuno in the first 20 minutes of the game lmao. I like Kitsuragi though he seems like a chill character

Hmm I don’t know if I’ll change this now unless I have a privacy reason. Honestly, once I was really close to doing it, but I feel comfortable with being the Drawdler again 💜

just changed back to my fave username!!!!!! changed it in the first place and tried to change it yearly because I didn't want weirdos stalking me! i believe that i have been paranoid about the wrong things, and i shouldn't let sweaty stinky incels effect me : )

only one time. i changed it in 2019 when i was a pretty big fan of the k-pop group mamamoo.
thing is, i'm not really into mamamoo anymore and i'm getting a bit bored of this username lol. i wanna keep saving up tbt so i can buy a username change and still have some left over.

i would like to change it one more time, because theres a username that i love to use everywhere and i would never change it again after that, but that probably won't happen anytime soon as i am very broke lol
I GOT TO CHANGE IT AGAIN!!! IM SO HAPPY!!

I use BobRocks20 on other websites and I've grown so attached to this username that I refuse to change it to something else even when I feel like I want to do it. Recently I've considered changing BobRocks20 to something related to Kieran but eventually decided against it because I know that my hyper-fixation is going to wane with time.

Yeah and I wish I could change mine right now because I absolutely hate the one I have right now… I don’t know why I chose it 🥺

Back