• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have You Ever Changed your Username on TBT?

How Many Times Have You Changed Your Username on TBT?

• Total voters
yes i changed it one time because the username i had was a dumb random username i came up with on the spot back when i only used the forums to trade and sell things in ACNL. now that i participate more in stuff i wanted to change my name to something cool that i liked. now this is my usual handle across most platforms

I have never. I probably won’t be changing it. I’m too used to Bluebellie. This is the username I started to use everywhere as well. Its a reference to my first new leaf town Bluebell.

Never had. At the time I couldn't think of anything and just jotted down one of the names from the Avatar Last Airbender show. The site told me that was already taken so I randomly hit 55. I think about it from time to time and probably would change it, but I don't know what I would change it to and most wouldn't probably know lol.

I voted never, then I realized I've been meaning to change it for a while. Now I might make my pfp macaroni themed

Yes, I changed mine a few years ago. I just got bored of it.

I have never changed mine and never will. I have been using this username for a long time. Whenever my parents say that I can make other accounts and stuff then it will still be Mr_Keroppi! I ONLY HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON BELL TREE AND NOOKAZON. ANY OTHER MR_KEROPPI'S ARE NOT MEEEE.

No I have never changed my username on TBT before, it's named after one of my main OCs since I feel like she is a part of me, this is my first time using this alias online, I sometimes feel like I wanted to change it but I don't know what it should be then, it's funny because I always have all kinds of username ideas but when I actually go to create an account I have nothing, now that I think deeper into it I know a lot of cute username ideas I could have although as cute as they are I actually think I would get annoyed being called something cute like that for my username, even when I feel like my I don't really want my profile to be inspired by my OC anymore or something I still feel like I like being called BrokenSanity by others, it's started to grow on me already, so I highly doubt I'll ever change it.
I’m glad that changing your username is an option on TBT. Most forums don’t even let you change your username. I changed mine once. I used to be Feraligatr, but I changed to Croconaw which is my favorite in the evolution line. I’m glad I was able to get two “rare” usernames, I guess. Although, Croconaw is here to stay and I cannot imagine being anything else.

Neb has been my online handle for so long that I can’t imagine changing it. Before 2019 I went by Pemderp on other sites. It was a dumb pun I made from the PEMDAS math acronym. Since Cosmog was my theme on Pokémon forums I figured something short for Nebula would be fitting. It’s also coincidentally my first name backwards.

I haven't but have been considering for a while since "amemome" is kinda long and hard for people to pronounce (?). I was hoping to use a Soup-related name but the ones I want are already taken.

My seashell name-change ticket is just kinda sitting in my inventory right now.

I used to have "Yanrimasart" as my username, I've changed it after I posted posts that have nothing to do with art/drawings in general.

I still post art, I've just wanted to add variety to my posts/content.

I changed it twice, because I don't want to be reminded of how I used to be on this site for personal reasons and lets just say it was pretty bad.

I haven't changed mine ... yet. I hope to one day but for now I'm content with the username I chose. 😋

I've only changed my username once. I had my username as MayorOfMagix because of trading in New Leaf days, but I wanted something more interesting or original. So I went with ali.di.magix, which roughly translates to "wings of magix", because I thought it sounded nice and has a nice meaning to it.

I haven't changed my username. I was going to and recently bought a username change, but it turns out the name I wanted to change to was already taken. My fault of course for only typing the name in the members list search to see if it popped up in the little drop down menu, which it only does for recently active accounts, instead of actually fully searching for it (that is, simply pressing enter after typing the name). I still want to change it, but I'm currently stuck trying to decide between either using that name but with special characters around it, or using a variation of the username. Until then, the username change will just be sitting dormant in my inventory.

Back