• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What did you think of your original username?

What did you think of your original username?

• I’m still using my original username.

Votes: 45 60.8%
  • It’s okay.

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • I hate it! It reminds me of my past.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It was a stupid name, so I changed it.

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters
Snek is my only username. This was actually the first forum/social media site that it was available to me, which surprised me. I have no plans to ever change it.

I haven’t changed my username. I’ve gotten used to it. My first new leaf town was named Bluebell and my nickname is Ellie. I just combined it. I don’t have that town anymore, but the name still fits. I still go by Ellie. Blue also means sad, which goes with my theme anyways 😊

I don’t remember my original username. I changed it when I was going through a Niall Horan phase and Will probably never have enough bells to replace it haha

I don’t remember my original username. I changed it when I was going through a Niall Horan phase and Will probably never have enough bells to replace it haha
You can read through your username history on this site to find it. I’m not saying you should tell us your old username, but just giving you help.

Alternatively, you can buy the username change with seashells if you are interested in changing your username. I see you currently have ten.

Alternatively, you can buy the username change with seashells if you are interested in changing your username. I see you currently have ten.
Thank you! Just bought it and now I need to think of one! 😊

ETA: I suppose I didn’t have a username before horan. I thought I did, but I’ve been on multiple ac forums!

Last edited:
Stella-Io is my original username. I originally made an account on another much smaller AC forum site and liked it enough to use here.

I do want to change it thou, it was nice back then but it feels a bit outdated and not quite 'me' anymore. I'm thinking Stalleo-Io. Slightly more masc version of Stella, still has that same theme & it's a unique name just as Stella-Io is on this site. I doubt there's many other Stalleo's here.

I like my name! Its a anagram for my artistic name :p but i like both of them and this one is a little more private 👻

I’m also still with my original username 🪼I tend to use scientific genus/species names as usernames bc im not creative enough to make something up lol

I've had the same username since I joined in 2014. I'd probably pick something different now, but I don't want to change it--it's my TBT identity. I like that it's a name I haven't used anywhere else, like a whole separate world.

I've had around 15-20 username changes on here over the course of 10 years, but my original username was AnimalCrossingExpert(ACE). I didn't really think it was stupid perse, but it didn't fit me after some time, so I changed it.

Out of all the usernames I've had in my time here, Midoriya definitely suits me the most. Coincidentally, it's also now officially the username I've had for the longest amount of time on this site.

I 100% agree on Midoriya suiting you the most out of all your usernames. Though it is fun to see what you come up with when you do change it up.

As for my username I’ve never changed it. It was a nickname a few people in my grade 8 class used to call me back in school. We are talking like 2009/2010 when it all started (13/14 years ago… Omg). Anyways, no one in real life calls me that anymore but I still like it and it’s stuck. It’s very similar to my real first name but just different enough that it’s like an online alias. Most places I have to add numbers to the end as just straight up Holla is usually taken. It wasn’t when I joined TBT however.

My first username was my AcNL town name at the time. My town name was called Rayuka and so that was my username here. It was a complete made up name and after a while I was questioning why I called myself my town name. The complete randomness of it made me want to change it, so I switched to Aquilla. I had been using Aquilla or a variant of it across a few platforms and I am so so happy it wasn’t taken already!

Last edited:
I'm still using my original username, I thought hard about changing it recently but "Roxie" the name I was going to change it to is taken by an inactive member. Thought about changing it to my real name too, but I don't know anymore.

I’m not too far off my original username but I did change as I hated numbers in my name. I was originally Roxy10 then when I got some seashells I looked for any variant of Roxy, Roxie etc. I was very lucky to get Roxxy. Feels very me and not changing ever 💜

My last usernames didn't last long because I often change but on this forum it's not as easy. I don't identify anymore to these names so here I am. I'm about to change again, but trying a name somewhere else to see if with time I love it because here it costs a lot of money haha. My actual name is not that ugly, it's about a lovely couple I've made out my little brain, but I would prefer something else.

Still using mine. I considered changing it but I'm not as active anymore so it does not bother me as much.

i'm technically not using my original username, but that's only because my dumb self typed it in as "oddbeat" instead of oddbear when i was making my account.
i wouldn't be against changing it in the future, but that is a lot of tbt to save up so it probably won't happen for a while.

ive been using the same username since i was like, born. i cannot remember a time i wasnt using this username. ive used a couple others over the years but my main accounts everywhere have always been liliyoa. used to scare me a bit because i was worried about people finding me on other platforms, ive always taken internet safety seriously!

Back