• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hair colour

My natural color is a medium brown. If I could choose, I'd have either dark brown hair or copper hair naturally. I have dyed it in the past, but it's too much upkeep for me. I find it annoying to have to color my hair every few weeks and I have a pixie cut, so the grow out is super noticeable. I just accept my natural hair color now.

My natural hair color is brown, but I plan on dyeing it soon since it's been a few years. I've done blonde, platinum blonde, black, and (actual) red before. I'd really love to do a pastel purple or blue, but l doubt it'd come out the way I'd like it to, considering how fickle my hair is. Maybe someday!

I am a ranga baby 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 (It’s red hair if you’ve been living under a rock lol)
Although I HATE how it’s curly oh my gosh it’s so annoying!

As a boy, I really want long hair and I did for a while but omg it got soooo knotty!!! I HATE THE CURLS AHHH!!!! But I love the red, and if u r specific it’s auburn.

Although I think you should keep your hair natural though. Like, I don’t plan on chemically straightening my hair. So yeah I do think natural is best (omg I rant so much!)

My natural hair color is blonde and that's what it is right now. I have dyed my hair many fashion colors over the years, and I was rocking a maroon/red color for a little while. I've gone back to blonde though and I think I will rock it for a long time.

I have never dyed my hair but I always wanted to make it green when I was a child haha. It probably wouldnt go well with many outfits but I definitely think streaks and highlights are pretty. Im not bold enough physically to do it myself though, I love my black hair!

my hair is dark blonde. i got into doing my own hair during quarantine, so i basically experimented with every color under the sun. my favorite was being bleach blonde, but i liked it pretty warm, because i was obsessed with the britney spears fantasy it gave me. my least favorite is probably when i had black hair. it also gave me the britney spears fantasy but i don't think i look good with dark hair, and my roots always bothered me.

I prefer natural for myself. I like how my hair looks on me (black hair).

I have wanted to dye my hair a pastel color at least once or twice though. Like light pink or lavender.

Since dyeing hair is more of a curiosity for me, I've also considered just buying a cosplay wig lol

I did try highlights back in high school, but I prefer my hair the way it is. My natural hair color is black. I do from time to time consider dying it, but I’m fine with how my hair is.

My natural color is a dark copper auburn. Unfortunately, I have got so many grays going on right now which I started getting when I was like 27 and I used to color but now I’ve decided screw it 😂😂😂

My natural hair is a very dark brown though I did dye it blonde a while back as wanted a change for a bit and ended up keeping it like that for about five years. Earlier this year though I did return to my natural colour as it’s easier to maintain.

I like my natural hair colour, but would love to experiment more. Because of my curly hair I avoid bleaching though which in turn means there isn’t much to experiment with, as my hair is so dark. I’m considering bleaching and dying the underside of half of my hair (so peekaboo hair) so I can dye that part purple or pink. I’ve had a bleached and colourful strand for about a year a while ago and loved it so would love to do something fun again.

My natural hair is a dirty blonde & I don’t dye it very often but when I do it’s always the same thing - black on the bottom half. I’ve been doing that off an on since high school (I’m 28 now lol) Years ago I would bleach the top half of my hair to lighten it and then do the black on the bottom half but the last few times I’ve done it, I’ve just kept my natural dirty blonde on the top so the black isn’t super noticeable. I haven’t done it in a while though but I’ve been wanting to

my hair is a dark blonde colour and I really like it 💗 I've never dyed it before, in any capacity, though I have given some thought to dyeing it a crazy colour (prob won't happen now because I work in customer service for the public sector haha).

I have naturally dark brown hair. I am alright with it, though I prefer my natural hair color to be black. I just think it looks better for some reason. My dad and my two oldest have naturally black hair and I am a small bit envious, but I'm okay with my natural hair color. I don't have any desire to dye it or give it highlights though.

My natural hair colour is black but I always found my natural hair to be quite boring so I've always dyed it any and every other colour. I think the only colour my hair hasn't been over the last ~10 years is its natural colour.

Back