• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

THIS IS WHY INVISIBLE MODE IS OP.... if I knew bianca was here, and just not voting I would know if her and him were scum

Like above everything, I know Evan has to be scum at this point

THIS IS WHY INVISIBLE MODE IS OP.... if I knew bianca was here, and just not voting I would know if her and him were scum

Like above everything, I know Evan has to be scum at this point

Fun fact, I used to keep visible on and go on as guest to avoid being scumread for inaction during EoD crisises

But we’re the only two users in the thread right now

Fun fact, I used to keep visible on and go on as guest to avoid being scumread for inaction during EoD crisises

But we’re the only two users in the thread right now

she's on invisible for sure... what was your "plan"

bianca: dolby is clearly not mafia.... please vote for evan, and come back NOW

- - - Post Merge - - -

Claim surv, wait to the end, and try to expose maf by claiming to maf side

whats it like being so OP that people auto kill you. I **** post and remain scummy at all times that way people never kill me

bianca: dolby is clearly not mafia.... please vote for evan, and come back NOW

- - - Post Merge - - -

whats it like being so OP that people auto kill you. I **** post and remain scummy at all times that way people never kill me

Well, you get people to ghostwrite GREAT college essays for you, that’s a perk

Tbh, I’ve always had a reputation of being god tier scum and used to be so good at scum and so bad at town that they used to policy me because of that

Well, you get people to ghostwrite GREAT college essays for you, that’s a perk

Tbh, I’ve always had a reputation of being god tier scum and used to be so good at scum and so bad at town that they used to policy me because of that

I feel like I can read you so well now though.... I realized you were not mafia like day 2

I was trying to base my play to be as similar to Kat’s as townsiding third party but that clearly failed

well to Evan and Chele it worked lol. A mountainous set up with a survivor is really weird, so I confirmed it when n detective came forward

Also, me pointing out "citizen" should have been a big town indicator because while it was a obvious change from Punchy, would a third really step out and point it out

Btw, Bianca isn't viewing rn. As I write this, there are two people viewing the thread, me and Vanessa

yeah let chele hammer as I am not going to change my vote Rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

we know evan is going to vote for Dolby so Chele will decide

yeah let chele hammer as I am not going to change my vote Rn

Ok srsly Bianca
You have two options
1. The scum team is me/Toads, and I was an idiotic scum
2. I was trying to catch people in a lie. I've caught two different townslips so far, one likely preventing a lynch (Punchy)so it's certainly possible

Will you at least unvote so not to give Evan and Chele voting majority

okay I can do that but it will seriously go back to me

I understand that you have your doubts, but I really want you to elevaluate this

If Chele doesn't vote for Evan, that WILL mean that the team is either Chele/Evan, or me/Toads. Think about it. Evan pushed Nightmares while ignoring his "primary" sus yesterday

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though Bianca/Evan is possible, it doesn't make sense with the events of yesterday, as Bianca would have majjed

I understand that you have your doubts, but I really want you to elevaluate this

If Chele doesn't vote for Evan, that WILL mean that the team is either Chele/Evan, or me/Toads. Think about it. Evan pushed Nightmares while ignoring his "primary" sus yesterday

Okay ill buy it. If Chele voted Evan and Evan is town, congratulations Dolby/Toads team. But Chele not voting for Evan is not indicative of any teams, that I don't buy.

Okay ill buy it. If Chele voted Evan and Evan is town, congratulations Dolby/Toads team. But Chele not voting for Evan is not indicative of any teams, that I don't buy.

Nah, I'm not doing indicatives, I'm doing possibles. Also, I meant if Chele votes me, not if Chele votes Evan

Evan's 100% going to vote for me, if Chele votes for me as well, that means that you have the hammer, and if any of us four were bussing, we could switch and automatically win. Meaning that the only possible teams would be myself with Toads, and Evan with Chele

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, if you need me to explain this better, I could break out a table template that I have for this scenario in 2v1 and expand it to 3v2

Yeah, let's see how this plays out..

But Dolby you know you are not survivor, there are no TPs...and there are two mafia's that I believe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca who is your strongest town read right now

me

my strongest townread Vanessa was lynched

Chele's viewing rn. Let's see how this goes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg, was it seriously Toads/Chele

- - - Post Merge - - -

ngl, that'd honestly be impressive that Toads caught me lying and purposely held both of them off from majjing

I'm not scum. I swear. Bianca please vote Evan, if you wait any longer, I'm gonna think you are scum with him.....
are you open to voting for him?

Back