• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Bianca you'RE SO CONFUSING

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, the first person who mentioned Punchy's town slip should also be town right?

What does "cucked" mean?

Is that when people are voted out because they aren't playing the game correctly? If so then Nightmares, Bianca and Punchy should be kicked out too.

Also I'm sad that Ness replaced out, Ness and Chele are the only two I actually trust.

Bianca you'RE SO CONFUSING

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, the first person who mentioned Punchy's town slip should also be town right?

Bianca is reminding me of how she acted as a mafia tree stump (like, when she was the stump) and idk what to make of that

First person to react to the slip was Dolby, first person to back off of Punchy was Ness (so me :cool:)
Your questions about this seem kind of weird though...

And yeah is "cucked" a joke or an actual term

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like seriously though....

Biancasbotique in this game said:
I don't believe in townlocks at all. Everyone is scum tbh

Biancasbotique in Caxnival said:
you are all scum

What does "cucked" mean?

Is that when people are voted out because they aren't playing the game correctly? If so then Nightmares, Bianca and Punchy should be kicked out too.

Also I'm sad that Ness replaced out, Ness and Chele are the only two I actually trust.

yeS I THINK THAT IS WHAT CUCKED MEANS

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't tell if you're joking or not hnnhhn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just Google the definition because who knows what the mods will do to my ass

yeS I THINK THAT IS WHAT CUCKED MEANS

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't tell if you're joking or not hnnhhn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just Google the definition because who knows what the mods will do to my ass

Yes, I'm aware of the definition. :)

thinking it’s Seroja and Bianca or Evan and Bianca. No, you are not getting an explanation at this time, maybe in the future

thinking it?s Seroja and Bianca or Evan and Bianca. No, you are not getting an explanation at this time, maybe in the future

Ok sorry for a not helpful post but
I have the same susses as Dolby????
Brb getting cake and streamers
(Unless he's playing us ofc...)

thinking it?s Seroja and Bianca or Evan and Bianca. No, you are not getting an explanation at this time, maybe in the future

No you better give us an explanation. Because if you want me to believe your claim you better be playing to help town and be as transparent as possible. Otherwise if you are being distant and not giving much I'm gonna say your claim is bs.

I don't believe in townlocks because look what happened last micro Game. Y'all had Ness as townlock and he turned out to be the las scum.

I said Vanessa is scum as we all know , the chance of a replacement being scum IS VERY HIGH....and she replaced Ness.

I've never seen Seroja before as scum so Im biased towards her being town

Punchy is town I believe, but then again if there is a safeclaim, its going to be "CITIZEN" which is what he put in bold....

Chele reminds me of Tina in BOTW...very thorough reads (which is KUDOS)... I wanna townlean her but like Tina, she could turn out to be mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan is less argumentative and less conscious (and this to me is concerting--as town,he tends to be more defensive)

I don't believe in townlocks because look what happened last micro Game. Y'all had Ness as townlock and he turned out to be the las scum.

I said Vanessa is scum as we all know , the chance of a replacement being scum IS VERY HIGH....and she replaced Ness.

Punchy is town I believe, but then again if there is a safeclaim, its going to be "CITIZEN" which is what he put in bold....

> Ness continuously mentions his band rehearsals throughout the game which explains lack of activity.
> Replaces out because he is too busy because of this.
> This makes him scum.

Why do you sus Ness?

- - - Post Merge - - -

/Vanessa

There's a difference between undeniable proof someone is town, and townlocking them for it, and townlocking an unconfirmed.

Just because you have a fetish for hating Ness does not mean your logic makes any sense in this instance.

Sure, in that micro game, a lot of people townread Ness wrongly, but it was due to his interactions with proven scum.

In this game, I think for all intents and purposes, it's helpful to townlock the person/people who were first to mention "citizen." Since Punchy did so first, and he's acting like he was the last game, I'm comfortable with townlocking him.

Replacements do not guarantee scumhood. Ness left because he's very busy IRL. Whether Vanessa is scum or not should be deduced from her activity from now on. To me, Ness acted very much like his town self.

What I am saying is if I am scum, the necessity to be replaced if busy is very urgent as opposed to town being busy all of a sudden. .I could do away with one post, and one vote and I will be in the game. Whereas with being scum, I need to be on top of it all the time and urgency to replace is huge.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan, please don't put words in my mouth! Ness is ....ness..and I don't hate him for it. Yikes!

Back