• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite drinks?

sparkling water, boba tea/bubble tea, smoothies, flavored water, lemonade, water.
alchohol wise I like white russians, strawberry daiquiris, champagne

Fiji/Evian water, iced tea latte(dairy free), pink drink, almond milk(unsweetened), and an occasional sprite or Coca-Cola or Mountain Dew. I also make really good home made lemonade/limeade that is pulp free :) better than the fair!

I thought for sure I wrote something in here before. My favorite drink is green tea. It's not too bitter and not too sweet. I like to drink it during summertime. During wintertime I love black coffee. But I also love coffee with pumpkin spice flavor.

hoo boy i have,, so many favourite drinks lmao. but if i had to narrow it down, i think my main favourites are orange juice, chocolate milk, milkshakes, hot chocolate and peach tea c’:

I would give up playing animal crossing in exchange for a life times worth of bubble tea, preferably either Taro or Jasmine Milk with as much tapioca that can fit.

Bubble soda. Think bubble tea, but with a fruit-flavored soda instead of tea. If you get it with filled boba the filling gets carbonated and it’s really cool!

Any juice except for grapefruit, chocolate milk, iced tea, lemonade/limeade, bubble tea.

Coffee. I like a good light roast with some citrus notes and a lot of chocolate notes.

"Drink" drinks - I like non-alcoholic mojitos, bubble tea, and apple cider.

Coffee.
I like it plain black, or with a tiny bit of milk and a little bit of monin syrup.

Other than water, the only other thing I drink regularly is lemon + ginger tea.

RC!
Chocolate milk
eggnog
normal milk
fresh water
Dr. Pepper
Fruit Punch(depends on which brand)

i like water a lot. trocadero zero is nice, too. and there's this low calorie mango "juice" i really like atm!! also, if smoothies count i love mango and pineapple smoothies, i make them like all the time

pink lemonade, eggnog, hot chocolate, literally anything strawberry flavoured.. and milk.

I live for the strawberry frapuccino in Starbucks. Also mixing fermented milk with gooseberry syrup and sparkly water makes the best non alcoholic cocktail in existence.

Back