• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite drinks?

Does water count bc I indulge like a gallon of it daily lmao.

Besides it I like drinking juice, I don't like soda that much.

Water, tea, chocolate milk, energy drinks, just to name a few.

Trying to stop having energy drinks and choc milk though.

i love ice coffee (frappuccinos esp even tho they are slowly killing me), my fave soda is rose lemonade but irn bru holds a special place in my heart ofc. in terms of alcohol i love prosecco and gin rn woo

Sprite is my favorite soft drink.

I also love lemonade, coffee, and of course hot chocoate

Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Water, Iced Tea (Sweet or Unsweet... although sweet is great, especially Cane's sweet tea ^-^ <3). I mostly drink water at home, tea when we eat out at restaurants, and Sprite/ Dr. Pepper if we get fast food :3

Iced tea and lemonade for nonalcoholic drinks (hot tea is in a class of its own, so not talking about it here). For alcoholic beverages, a dry martini or a dry hard cider.

Dr. Pepper definitely! I've really enjoyed apple soda too, as well as pineapple juice.

DIET PEPSI. pineapple juice is good as hell... so is lemon flavored water, but diet pepsi bro.. i drink one a week so i dont break out and its very refreshing

Bubble Tea, hot coffee, frappuccinos with strong coffee, smoothies, and matcha green tea. My absolute favorite drink is the matcha green tea frappuccino from Starbucks (it's the only thing I'll get at Starbucks). It instantly cheers me up on any day!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And coke & rum for alcohol, though I don't drink much. I only ever drink a lot if it's coke & rum. I don't know why, I don't even like soda.

Hot chocolate, Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Cream Soda, chocolate milk, orange juice, cran-rasperry juice mixed with sprite, does a milkshake count? Also, that peanut butter smoothie from Jamba Juice. Heaven.
And of course, water.

Chocolate milk, eggnog, and peanut-butter chocolate milkshake. I think that's it?

I love iced coffee, I drink that and water the most. On rare occasions I’ll have a coke (my soda of choice) and milkshakes. Alcoholic wise my drink of choice would be either a Kalimotxo or a White Russian.

While it's a pretty boring choice, Water is definitely my go to drink most of the time, since it just seems to quench my thirst way better than any other drink. However, I do usually mix in a soda once or twice a day (quite a bad habit I know) to spice it up, and my favourite soda has to be Irn Bru, hands down. Especially if you put a bit of vanilla ice cream in the glass and turn it into a float! Alcoholic wise, I pretty much only drink cans of Cider right now, and tend to opt for those with a dark/summer fruits flavour.

My go-to drinks of choice are sweet tea or Dr. Pepper along with basic water. However, if I could still find them anywhere, I used to love strawberry kiwi or blue raspberry flavored Mystics.

Back