• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite cake 🍰

Hanami

bittersweet
Bells
Nightmare Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Dreamy Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
what's your favorite cake?

off the top of my head, I love lemon cake, ice cream cake, castella, tiramisu (if that counts), tres leches, and Victoria sponge!

Red velvet is the first that comes to mind, though there are so delicious ones to choose from. It would probably depend on the time of day and whatever strikes my mood at the moment.

Woah, you've got some skills eating cake off the top of your head! Best I can do is throw food in the air and catch it in my mouth like a circus animal. 😜 I'm kidding... My favorite cake might be uhh... yeah, I guess lemon cake and battenberg cake. 😋🍰 I'm more of a pie kinda guy or tarts. I like pies that are thin, full of fruit and have a light crisp to them. If I'm having cake, I'm gonna need some coffee and keep the pot comin'! ☕😁

I love all cake but strawberry flavored cake (not vanilla cake + strawberries on top) is definitely my favorite :]

Vanilla cake, probably. I know it's basic, but vanilla is just so yummy! I also really like marble cake.

I like eating many types of cake though red velvet is probably my favorite, alongside cheesecake cuz it's soooo good and creamy.

I just ate a cheesecake minutes ago, lol.
Anyway, I think my favorite kind of cake is cookie cake, if that counts.

I love classic vanilla & chocolate, traditional butter, lemon, carrot, chocolate fudge...the list goes on.

I like all cake except for coconut and extremely rich ones (think espresso or chocolate mousse).

Mmm...cake ❤️

Can't pick just one cake so here are my top 5 favorite cakes:

- Chocolate chocolate cake
- Yule Log cake
- Icebox Cake (but my family calls it zebra cake)
- Cheesecake
- Coconut Cake

Red velvet and cheesecake are my favourites! I used to be scared to eat red velvet cake since my mom got food poisoning from one once, but I’m glad I overcame that anxiety because it’s absolutely delicious! I especially love when there’s cake crumbles or red crunchy sprinkles/sanding sugar on top!

Original, New York style and chocolate cheesecakes are my favourite, but there’s no such thing as a bad cheesecake imo! I also really like tuxedo and ice cream cakes!

Lots come to mind like cheesecake, lemon cake, chocolate cake. I even like the birthday cake flavour with sprinkles even if it has that artificial taste. That's what makes it special

I love a lot of cakes to be honest, but I do NOT like cheesecake. At all. Something about the consistency and flavor just doesn't sit right with me.

My favorite kind of cake is yes.

If I have to be more specific though, cheesecake and tiramisu are easily my favorite ones.

i'm assuming we can't pick ice cream cake so i'm gonna go with strawberry shortcake

My favorite type of cake is definitely red velvet. I love cream cheese frosting and red velvet cake is a great vehicle for it. It's what I go for on my birthday every year.

I've only ever had it once when I made it for a cooking/baking assignment for Spanish class in high school, but tres leches is also pretty great. Otherwise, I also prefer chocolate frosting, whether it's on a chocolate, marble, or yellow cake.

I have a sweet tooth so I'm pretty easy to please though. I'll take most types of cake.

I only eat cake on my and other people's birthdays, but I've been tempted to try making a spice cake for a while because it seems like something I'd like. This thread's kind of got me in the mood. Maybe I'll whip one up for Easter? We'll see.

Red Velvet. I didn't think I would like this, but it's actually pretty good. I also like plain vanilla.

Absolutely cheesecake!!! Red velvet cake is second for the icing.

Back