• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite drinks?

Personally, my favorite drinks are Pinapple Fanta/Jarritos, coffee, sweet tea, and a Watermelon Mountain Dew Kickstart
I still don't get why people love coffee...doesn't it taste horrible?

It's usually better if it has cream/sugar, but hey, I'd much rather be a functional human being anytime before noon and drink coffee than not, cream or no cream

Last edited:
Delicious life giving water, with plenty of solidified life giving water. (Ice Water)
I drink buckets of it each day, I have a huge Ozark Trail thermos that keeps it icy for a really long time and I just refill it a million times and chug it all hours of the day.
I also really love Caprisuns? I started buying them and now I am back to being hooked on them. >.<

Honeydew milk tea when I'm craving something sweet, especially when it's hot out. Anything with matcha is delicious. But usually I'm drinking water all day.

I have been into Sprite recently. I drink water 99% of the time, but if I ever get fast food, Sprite is a great choice since most restaurants have it. I used to love Strawberry Fruitopia from McDonalds. I also like Orange Fanta from Wendy's.

I pretty much only drink unsweetened sparkling water and regular water. I don't mind spearmint/peppermint tea every once in a while. However, I love my carbonation so my primary choice is sparkling water. Particularly Dasani Sparkling Lime and Black Cherry.

I used to be addicted to pop, but had to cut back on it a couple of years and quickly switched over exclusively to sparkling water.

I like: water, juice (orange juice, pineapple juice, grape juice, POG juice are the ones I mostly drink), milk, and tea (I've never had a tea I didn't like. I haven't tried black tea though). If I had to pick a single favourite drink I would pick pineapple or grape juice.

Fruit nectar or any kind of smoothies or juice, coconut water, tea.

Water is best though

I have been into Sprite recently. I drink water 99% of the time, but if I ever get fast food, Sprite is a great choice since most restaurants have it. I used to love Strawberry Fruitopia from McDonalds. I also like Orange Fanta from Wendy's.

why just from wendys? is it location specific? like burger king orange fanta sucks but wendy's got that good good?

i love water and coffee, but occasionally i'm bad and enjoy a mr. pibb

I pretty much only ever drink water and green tea nowadays, along with the occasional cup of orange juice with iron supplements like twice a month

oh sometimes i eat ice too is that weird

Besides Sprite, Coca Cola, Dasani water, Powerade, chocolate milk, and orange juice. :D

Call me boring, but I drink wayyyy too much water every day. Like, 4-7 bottles, it's so good, but I do enjoy the occasional soda once in awhile.

Vanilla coke and PEPSI. The best thing in the world ^-^

Beer, vodka, whisky, tequila. Anything that would make me feel tipsy haha kidding just iced tea or cola on regular days.

Back