• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Got any favorite Frozen Treats?

You got a favorite Frozen Treat?

• Ice Cream

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Freezer Pops

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Slushies

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Smoothies

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Italian Ice

• Other (Comment)

• I don't like Frozen Treats.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Warmer weather is coming out, which means It's time for frozen treats to be in play!

While yours might be Ice Cream, Freezer Pops, Slushies, Smoothies, etc., my favorite happens to be Italian Ice, and my favorite flavor is Cotton Candy. I always get Cotton Candy flavored Italian Ice when I eat out in places that sell it.
I don't like the warmer months, but at least the abundance of frozen treats is what makes late Spring/Summer good in my book.

I better get silver by posting this, I haven't made a thread in days. If not, worth a shot right?

Ice cream is definitely my favorite. I rarely eat sweets anymore though.

M&M Sonic Blasts. (from the fast food chain).

The fast food chain is near my doctor's office. After getting through an appointment, I treat myself to these.

I can't digest ice cream too well, but it's a nice self reward in these instances.

I like ice cream and icy things. Drumsticks are probably my current favorite. They have different kinds, and i like the caramel ones and the fudge ones.

Snow cones! Kind of like slushies, which are also good. I love snow cones.

Those haagen-daez bars are the best. Slushies in the summer are good too

I love those, but I eat them more in winter than summer. All the snow makes me want ice-cream but the heat makes me want fruits and less sweet food. Smoothies are good in summer. Either I make my own popsicles or buy the Melona. I also love those taiyaki with ice cream and red beans. I need to be careful with sugar so instead of ice cream I put unsweetened apple sauce in the freezer or add frozen fruits to yogurt

I loooove ice cream and freezies!! We've always purchased the large freezies and eat them basically all year lol.

Slushies and ice cream are for sure, my favorites. Freezer pops are good sometimes. I love those minute maid fruit bars. I remember them from middle school and I recently found them at the store. I wasn't aware they were so pricey, though. I'm not a fan of the others.

I guess I'll go with Slushies. They're my preferred drink at the cinema (you know, the ICEE drink) and I like getting 'em from 7-11 now and then if I'm by one. I like... whatever the blue and red flavors are, I don't even remember. Raspberry and blueberry??? 🍧😋 "You cannot use the Double Gulp cup for the Slurpee!" ☝️🤓 Remember that meme? 🤭

I guess I'll go with Slushies. They're my preferred drink at the cinema (you know, the ICEE drink) and I like getting 'em from 7-11 now and then if I'm by one. I like... whatever the blue and red flavors are, I don't even remember. Raspberry and blueberry??? 🍧😋 "You cannot use the Double Gulp cup for the Slurpee!" ☝️🤓 Remember that meme? 🤭
Oh, God. I remember working at 7-Eleven and a customer flipped out on me because I wouldn’t give her a dollar slurpee. They were advertising dollar slurpee straws, not the drinks. I soon realized two things: that some people just don’t know how to read, and that maybe I’m not cut out for jobs requiring you to deal with stupid customers.

Back