• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Draconic Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
dd.png

Do you know what we're seriously missing on this forum? Dragons. Even Animal Crossing only has so many dragons. Drago needs some friends, or some love! It's time to get your colouring tools out to design your very own dragon!

🐲Task 🐲

The task is simple: colour in this dragon made by the amazing dizzy bone! Feel free to colour the line art as simple or as detailed as you want.

DragoCNY_TBT.png

🐲Rules 🐲

• One entry per person. No collaboration please.
  • You may not change your entry after submitting, so make sure you're happy with your coloured piece before submitting!
  • You may colour the line art either digitally or using traditional medias of your choice. If you plan to colour the line art traditionally, you are more than welcome to print the image.
  • Minor modifications to the line art such as colouring the lines is allowed. However, do not make major changes like redrawing the dragon into another animal. If you're unsure about something, please post your question in this thread and I'll answer as soon as possible.
  • Although this goes without saying, please do put some effort into your entry. If we think your entry lacks effort, or has just been submitted as a joke, then it won't be accepted.

🐲 How to submit 🐲

After you've finished colouring the line art, post it to this thread by February 24th. Once your entry has been accepted you will receive your Dragon Token!

🐲Rewards 🐲

Participation:
  • 1 Dragon Token
Staff Favorite Award:
  • 365.gif
    Animated Shooting Star collectible

🐲FAQ 🐲

rawr it's a dragon!

Yay, a coloring page!!! Besides maybe puzzles, these are my favorite - relaxing coloring. And seeing how different and creative people are with theirs.

Would adding things to the background be too much change? Ex - fireworks, weather, other tiny characters....

My favourite event returns! The lineart is gorgeous :3 is it allowed to add something to the background?

Yay, a coloring page!!! Besides maybe puzzles, these are my favorite - relaxing coloring. And seeing how different and creative people are with theirs.

Would adding things to the background be too much change? Ex - fireworks, weather, other tiny characters....

My favourite event returns! The lineart is gorgeous :3 is it allowed to add something to the background?
Adding to the background is fine, as long as the dragon itself isn't covered in any way!

@Mistreil hi the PSD file "exceeds my device's capabilities" when i try to open it on Procreate 😔😔😔😔 Do you mind posting a transparent png too if it's not too much of a hassle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back