• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Luck of the Dragon

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Luck of the Dragon banner.png

It is the Year of the Dragon, and dragons symbolise good fortune. With that in mind, shall we see just how lucky you are?

How to Enter šŸ‰

Purchase a Fortune Cookie from the Shop for 10 Bells.
fortune_cookie.png

On February 24th, each Fortune Cookie will reveal what is hidden inside. However, not every Fortune Cookie contains a gift. Some are empty.

How To Increase Your Luck šŸ‰

If you've already peeked ahead at the prize pool, you'll see that as of February 9th only 1% of Fortune Cookies will award a prize and there is a 100% chance that prize will be an Orange. No disrespect to oranges, they're great, but you can buy them at anytime in the Shop. So what you might be wondering now is how we can make this event luckier.

This can be done by participating in our Red Riches event. The percentage of Fortune Cookies that will award a prize, and the range of collectibles that the Fortune Cookies can award, can be increased by gifting Red Envelopes to other forum users. See the Red Riches thread for more information.

Current Prize Pool šŸ‰

Currently, 35% of Fortune Cookies are expected to reveal a gift on February 24th. Of those that contain a prize, here is the list of what your Fortune Cookie could potentially turn into.

Prize​
Chance​
57.png
Orange
14%
29.png
Red Candy
10%
27.png
Yellow Candy
10%
354.png
Red Star Fragment
10%
353.png
Yellow Star Fragment
10%
63.png
Red Feather
7%
64.png
Yellow Feather
7%
324.png
Red Balloon
7%
495.png
Citrine Crystal
7%
497.png
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
5%
499.png
Golden Mushroom Lamp
5%
316.png
Red Turnip
3%
560.png
Yellow Crescent Moon
3%
94.png
New Year's Party Popper
1%
434.png
Gold Moon Jellyfish
1%

Bonus šŸ‰

Of those whose Fortune Cookies do not contain a prize, there is a chance that you might pick up a Dragon Token. This can be spent on any of the three Chinese Dragon collectibles. The table below shows the current likelihood of receiving a Dragon Token.

Prize​
Chance
1_1.png
x1 Dragon Token
35%

Notes About the Fortune Cookie Collectible

• You will get to keep the Fortune Cookie collectible regardless of whether or not you win additional prizes.
  • The Fortune Cookie will become tradeable after February 24th.

Last edited:
Gotta say, I'm very glad we're restricted to one cookie each because it takes the pressure off of raising bells to buy 1000 cookies and increase your chances šŸ˜…
I think that's WHY we're restricted to one lol. remember the various ticket crazes and the Celeste plush massacre?

Oh dear I missed the Celeste plush massacre but I can only imagine how it went down lol
I browsed the main fair thread when that was a prize the year that fair happened (it had ended by that point). The plushies sold so fast the shop glitched and sold 9 when only 6 were supposed to be sold. People were camping the shop page waiting for them to be in stock so they could snag one.

Definitely good to limit to 1 cookie. I have no self control, so ty for the limit. šŸ˜…

Edit- well, now that I've seen the possibilities in red riches....
Haha, no. Better to just have 1, because I'd have spent too much on cookies....

Last edited:
I was also so ready to buy 100 of these šŸ˜… Also very happy we get to keep the cookie collectible in the end, I love it!

Oooh it's restricted to one? I would have used all my bells for cookies otherwise haha

Yeahh gimme that cookie! Looks so cute ā™„ļø

The prize pool and your odds of winning a prize have increased! šŸŽ‰

This morning we add the Red Candy, Yellow Candy, Red Star Fragment, and Yellow Star Fragment collectibles to the prize pool.

29.png
27.png
354.png
353.png

• The odds of receiving a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has increased to 10%.
  • The odds of receiving a Dragon Token if you do not receive a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has also increased to 10%.
  • The odds of receiving an Orange from the Fortune Cookie has dropped to 70%. šŸŠ

I wish the fortune cookie could be kept as a collectible even after you get the prize. Like an empty shell.

Reactions: oak
I want to keep the fortune cookie after the event! <3
Post automatically merged:

Gotta admit, I am glad that I could only buy one cookie because I would have bought a bunch of them

I wish the fortune cookie could be kept as a collectible even after you get the prize. Like an empty shell.

I want to keep the fortune cookie after the event! <3
Post automatically merged:

Gotta admit, I am glad that I could only buy one cookie because I would have bought a bunch of them

Good news:

You will get to keep the Fortune Cookie collectible regardless of whether or not you win additional prizes.
The Fortune Cookie will become tradeable after February 24th.

I would love to be able to get 5 dragon tokens. Running out of bells way too fast, lol...

This event looks cool! Thanks for hosting!

The prize pool and your odds of winning a prize have increased! šŸŽ‰

This morning we add the Red Feather and Yellow Feather collectibles to the prize pool.

63.png
64.png

• The odds of receiving a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has increased to 15%.
  • The odds of receiving a Dragon Token if you do not receive a collectible prize from the Fortune Cookie has also increased to 15%.
  • The odds of receiving an Orange from the Fortune Cookie has dropped to 40%. šŸŠ

Back