• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Luck of the Dragon

Thank you so much staff and everyone for always making these events so memorable and truly fun! They are such a small part of each of our lives but it's always fun and creative!

I am super thankful to have been represented through this event and I enjoyed it ALOT! THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT I WON A
SUPER CUTE PINK HEART GLOW WAND AAAA 💖

I can’t believe I won something 😳🥳. Thanks so much! :D I’ve been doing poorly lately and this really cheered me up and made my day and week :D.

Thanks @WaileaNoRei for the message letting me know; it’s so good to see you and hear from you again :D. So glad to see you’re still here ☺️💜💜.

Congrats to everyone else! 🥳 I hope everyone had a great lunar new year and fun with this event 🙂

I've been here since January 2015 and won a raffle for the first time in October 2023, almost 9 years later!
The year people bought all those pretty start fragments, I had spent everything on a raffle to win a copy of ACNH game, everyone had that game already so there were not that much tickets sold, I bought maybe 75% of them, I don't remember but it was a lot, and still lost 😞 should have bought those fragments instead...
Even the flower breeding event didn't give me much, I think I managed to get 3 hybrids at the very end.
But I didn't lose faith, one day, one of those pretty collectible will be mine.
I haven't been here as long as you, but my register date is still up there. That is rotten luck, sorry to hear about that, but at least you managed to get a win eventually. I think I was the only one that put the points into that raffle, everyone else was focusing on other collectibles. So if I lost against myself that would be pretty funny.

I have come to realize that the staff made a glaring ommision this year, that I hope will be corrected in future iterations
Screenshot_20240228_182350_Samsung Internet.jpg

we barely had any green collectible prizes in the pool

Thanks for the token.

Now I hope that I can sell my fortune cookie to other members, perhaps to a user who wants an all-fortune cookie sidebar.

But they did say that to participate in a raffle or giveaway with the sole intention of selling the prize is poor taste.
Was this actually said, though? That doesn't seem like something a staff would say as it seems rather petty and not in the spirit of the forum.

Was this actually said, though? That doesn't seem like something a staff would say as it seems rather petty and not in the spirit of the forum.
That was years ago. The only thing they confirmed then was that you can’t use negative wi-fi ratings against users who sell what they won from your giveaway. I think that post can be found in the Collectibles discussion.

I only said that when I brought up the joke or superstition that raffles don’t like to award users who would sell what they win.

That was years ago. The only thing they confirmed then was that you can’t use negative wi-fi ratings against users who sell what they won from your giveaway. I think that post can be found in the Collectibles discussion.

I only said that when I brought up the joke or superstition that raffles don’t like to award users who would sell what they win.
That makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification.

The zodiac dragon collectible is green and yellow. Maybe other dragon years it will match the element too.

this is the lotto thread, but that still only puts it at 2 green collectibles, by my count

also, next dragon year is 2036

(also also, I'm pretty sure they just base it off the nh colorings)

Back