• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Red Riches

I go to sleep and we suddenly reach the heart wands. What happened.
(now watch staff make a new milestone exist for pinky and inky)

Literally had a dream last night that I opened my notifications on this site and found that my fortune cookie had turned into a yellow star fragment. That was the entire dream. I was so bummed to wake up. Fingers crossed it’s prophetic?

Literally had a dream last night that I opened my notifications on this site and found that my fortune cookie had turned into a yellow star fragment. That was the entire dream. I was so bummed to wake up. Fingers crossed it’s prophetic?
If mine becomes a yellow frag, I'd be more than happy to give it to you if you don't get it!

I've sold back most of mine, but I was only planning to keep a max of 10... I'm still a little over that amount but I don't think I'm willing to narrow it down much further lol ;u;
That’s the same boat I’m in. I’ve sold back two that I got multiples of from the same person, but other than that I’m having a hard time letting go of any. I’d love the tbt but I just feel bad selling them back. Especially since so many have nice messages. I’m also trying to decide if I want to keep enough for a full lineup or a half lineup, but even if I chose a half lineup, I don’t think it’d help me feel better about selling any back enough to actually do it lol.

I hope you get it. That is the one I would love mine to turn into.

I wish you the best. ✨
I'm hoping for the yellow crescent moon to go with my dragon. 🌜🐲

Congrats to everyone for reaching 2k!!

I only have a few envelopes, so I'll be keeping all of mine.

I don’t know when the prizes are going out, but I am going to undergo tooth extraction tomorrow, removing the one tooth that is beyond repair. So even if I win something good, something bad is going to happen tomorrow.
Wishing you a speedy recovery then. 💚

The way it’s going it will be tomorrow (or maybe Wednesday) exhausted and heading to bed soon 💤

I would scream and wake up the neighbors if I got a wand 😂🤞🤞🤞 I would be so happy with a fragment or anything I have seen friends wanting 🙏💜

Last edited:
Back