• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like to cook?

How I feel about the kitchen:

• Total voters
I like both cooking and baking a little bit but I don't like cleaning up the kitchen afterwards.

I adore cooking and baking. Am I good at it? No. But I love it. I'll cook for anybody.

I used to enjoy it a lot but now I'm often too tired just thinking at doing the dish after. I still love making bread though.

So I do like to cook, but Im terrible at it even when Im trying. I even burned butter once

Worst cooking experience was that I was trying to cook pasta but some boiling hotbwater spilled onto my leg and hand. Fun fun.

I wanna get better at cooking, just cause itsca much healthier alternative then take out. Also a bit less expensive.

I’ve always helped my dad with cooking, and now I enjoy cooking and baking! Ofc there’s plenty of times when I can’t be bothered or am not in the mood, but I do enjoy it overall.

I'm not good at it, nor do I enjoy it. The things that I like to do are things I consider myself somewhat decent at.

IMG_20230814_185054.jpg

I prefer baking over cooking - I can live of white rice for weeks but I need a nice dessert and what's better than one I made myself.

Talking about that, I just baked some Gazelle Horns. Took me 4 hours because no one wanted to help me. :') This is for a birthday tomorrow, I hope the guests will enjoy it !

I love cooking! From the prep work to having it all come together to make the dish, its all so satisfying! I've been trying to learn my mom's recipes too to get my skills up.

I can't bake for ish though lol

I enjoy trying out new recipes. I typically use an air fryer and crockpot but once i move I will start using an oven

I love cooking and baking, especially when I can put on some music and know that I won't be bothered by anyone. 😊 I definitely prefer homecooked meals to fast food

I live for eating delicious food but I do not enjoy making it myself. Partially because I find it difficult to get right, and partially because it's stressful and anxiety-inducing to make food for another person.

Unfortunately it is just one of those things you have to do if you want to take care of yourself properly. 😔

I love to cook, but my least favorite preparation method is baking; it’s so hot where I live and the oven takes so long to preheat and is super difficult to clean. I also wonder if it’s an inefficient use of energy. I do love eating baked goods, of course.

I prefer to sauté everything or make big pots of curry or stew. I enjoy slicing and dicing with my sharp Santoku knives; the sounds of veggies crunching is therapeutic.

The worst part is cleanup. I detest washing dishes. I would rather do laundry over dishes any day.

I like cooking, but I can only cook basic things like scrambled eggs and pasta. I've got no experience baking, though it's definitely something I'd like to try out in the future.

i love to cook and bake! not very good at baking though to be honest........ but i can get by pretty well with a recipe. like many others, i don't enjoy cleaning up afterwards, so i try to clean as i go to break the task up into smaller chunks. oddly enough, i tend to sometimes lose my appetite while cooking, i can't really explain it well but i tend to stick with quicker and easier recipes and meals because of that.

Back