• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Do You Wash Your Dishes? 🍽

How do you wash your dishes?

• Total voters

Snek

Time To Party 🎉
Bells
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Tasty Cake
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Tasty Cake
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
How do you wash your dishes?
1710103775300.png

I used to wash them by hand but now that I have a dishwasher I prefer that.

Dishwasher all the way. It always gets disappointing when I have to handwash stuff cause it won't fit or can't go in the dishwasher lol.

Literally have to do both because our dishwasher is old and doesn't do as good of a job as it should. :/

I wash them by hand cause theres no dishwasher in our rental place but I truly wish I had a dishwasher. We never had one growing up either.

usually by hand. we use the dishwasher maybe once a week if there’s a lot of dishes

i live alone so i never really saw the point in a dishwasher, seems a lot more economical just for me to do them by hand, i never grew up with one either so it seems like an alien concept for me haha

Back when I stayed at my girlfriends, I would wash everything by hand. I got used to it, and it really wasn't bad at all. I never really got why people argue about it or refuse to do it. I always offered and never had an issue with it. - Back to being single and staying at my parent's house...we just use a dishwasher here.

I’ve never had a dishwasher, so I’ve always washed my dishes by hand! It’s not the biggest deal, though I hate when I accidentally touch a wet piece of food.
IMG_6291.png

I've never had a dishwasher, so I've only ever washed dishes by hand. I don't mind, it's not the worst chore out there. Even if I eventually get a dishwasher in the future, I own some things that would still require washing by hand anyway.

At home I wash them by hand as we don't have a dishwasher. At work we do have a dishwasher so whenever I am cleaning up after lunch/snack I have to use it. I really don't enjoy it though. It stresses me out trying to make everything fit!! Especially since I feel rushed at work so that only makes it worse.

I use a dishwasher at work. I use disposable dishes at home to avoid washing dishes. I don’t really eat anything that requires dishes. Most of my meals already come in their own container.

Depends

Pans and items that aren't dishwasher safe is done by hand or if I need to wash something for immediate use.

Otherwise, everything goes in the washer.

I wash them by hand! Not a huge deal at all since I've grown up without one and had to clean them by hand anyway

Our dishwasher has been broken for a couple of years, so everyone washes them by hand. I'm not very good at doing it (half the time everything tastes like soap and I can't figure out why), so I'm not really the one washing the dishes.

Handwash. I’ve never owned a dishwasher and never really wanted to.

rinse them off, then dishwasher. however the dishwasher is not too large so some dishes have to be done completely by hand.

I would prefer to use a dishwasher, but ours is broken so I wash everything by hand. it's not that big of a deal but it's not a very efficient use of water. and I don't like to fill a sink with water because I can't handle feeling stuff that floats around in there. 😩 I really hope the apartment I find later this year has a dishwasher in it.

Back