• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

fav sanrio character

which one is your fav?

• hello kitty

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • kuromi

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • my melody

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • cinnamoroll

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • keroppi

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • kiki & lala

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other (tell me in the comments!)

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
I really only like Kiki and Lala, hardly anyone else. Maybe because that's coming from someone who doesn't dive deep into the Sanrio universe.

mine is my melody!! kuromi is also growing on me a lot more lately because my boyfriend and i started collecting matching merch together, he gets the kuromi versions and i get the my melody ones.

i don't go out of my way to collect merch but if i see something that's cute and not too too expensive for what the item is, i'll buy it

My Sweet Piano! An obscure, hard to find merch of, character but I love her! Baa-aah! I finally found a shirt with her on it (with My Melody) and I was suuuuper excited!!

I also love Cinnamoroll as well. I remember renting out the volumes of Fluffy Fluffy Cinnamoroll from the library. So cute! Milk is an icon.

My Sweet Piano! An obscure, hard to find merch of, character but I love her! Baa-aah! I finally found a shirt with her on it (with My Melody) and I was suuuuper excited!!

I also love Cinnamoroll as well. I remember renting out the volumes of Fluffy Fluffy Cinnamoroll from the library. So cute! Milk is an icon.
OH MY GOSH I FORGOT ABOUT HER!!! i've seen her a few times but never knew her name 😖
& cinnamoroll!! my son!! you're so right about milk too
Post automatically merged:

I like the pompompurin guy. He's wearing a neat hat
fancy lil beret to keep his head warm

• Bonk
Reactions: oak
my favorite lazy egg didn't make the polls 🥺 gudetama is clearly the best everyone else can go home. maybe except cinnamoroll he's cute too.

I've always loved little twin stars ! some other favs are charmmy kitty, my melody, and kuromi

Cinnamoroll is my favorite Sanrio character, the others include:

My Melody
Kuromi
Little Twin Stars
Hello Kitty
My Sweet Piano
Cinnamoangels
Lloromannic
Charmmy Kitty

Back