• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favourite meal to cook?

JellyBeans

only half awake
Bells
Switch
2122-3699-2125
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sweet Heart Balloon
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Poptart Easter Egg
is there one meal that you know every time you make it, it’s going to taste just as good as every other time? or even just a quick and easy recipe you know you can default to in a rush? mines a French onion style pasta (but a Lot quicker to cook) and I’ve had so many compliments about it!

Pizza. Even when I think that I failed with the dough, it's fine and taste the same,

My favorite dish to cook is one that requires little effort on my part. I’m not good at cooking. I was removed from a cooking class when I was younger for setting an oven on fire and put in a sewing class. I’m not the best at cooking, but now I know a lot about sewing.

I have not tried French onion pasta, but it looks delicious!!

my favorite dish to cook is eggs with green beans or onions / salmon or spam / white rice. it's my comfort dish, and it's easy to make! 😌

Homemade 3 cheese mac and cheese! It's my fav family dish and I love making it!

I also like stirfry as well, noodle or rice. I always just yolo swag it with the sauce but it always comes out great!

pan-fried (roasted? idk) chicken with white rice and cream of mushroom soup

it's sorta lazy bc the only thing im really "preparing" is the chicken, since the soup is canned and rice is just plain white rice, but OHHHHHHHHHHHH i could eat it forever and it's so quick and its so filling and its so good and AAAAAAAAAAA

Back