• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

fav sanrio character

which one is your fav?

• hello kitty

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • kuromi

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • my melody

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • cinnamoroll

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • keroppi

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • kiki & lala

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other (tell me in the comments!)

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Where is pompompurin 😭 I love that little pudding pup

cinnamoroll is close second
my deepest apologies 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

I don't collect anything Sanrio but it would have to be the cute dog, I had to search up the name and apparently it's called Pochacco (never heard the name before).
he’s soooo cute! he’s my sister’s favourite but i can never seem to get his figurines 😭

my deepest apologies 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

he’s soooo cute! he’s my sister’s favourite but i can never seem to get his figurines 😭
Honestly I thought that he's a new character since I first saw him like one or two years ago but apparently he's from 1989. I guess he just isn't / wasn't that popular, or maybe he is having a resurgence recently since he's featured more now. In that case you'll probably be able to find stuff easier soon.

I love keroppi, corocorokuririn, and cinnamoroll the most. I don’t have a lot of sanrio stuff but I will sometimes buy things with those lil guys on it.

There are so many cute ones but Usahana is my absolute fave!!! 💛🩵🩷💜🧡💚
IMG_3542.jpeg

My mom got me my first usahana merch and I’m so excited to wear it!! It’s a super cute t-shirt with Usahana in a fruit sundae! I also have a handful of other sanrio merch including a cinnamoroll plushie, a cinnamoroll phone case a hello kitty poster, a pompompurin tee, a kuromi blanket, and a kuromi coin purse!

Pompompurin got scammed 💔 He did not make the polls..

but he’s my favorite! I have a pullover hoodie of him, some slippers, a Build a Bear of him.. He’s been my fave ever since I was young. I used to watch Hello Kitty: Stump Village on the VHS from the library NONSTOP as a kid. And ever since, Pompom’s been my all-time favorite :3 He’s so goofy!

Another one of my favorites is Pochacco. He’s super cute ;w; It seems I love the dogs, lol. I also love My Sweet Piano, My Melody, and Hello Kitty! :3

little twin star! i just love the aesthetic and im also a twin and i just think it fits our vibe (i say altho my brother will have no idea who they are lol)

Back