• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How Do You Wash Your Dishes? šŸ½

How do you wash your dishes?

• Total voters
I have literally never seen a dishwasher in my life. šŸ«¢ by hand is the only way i was taught!!

By hand. Our dishwasher broke a long time ago. We took it out, but didn't have the $ to replace it at the time. Now I've gotten used to hand washing, plus I use the space for other things now. I don't mind it. I use a powerwash type of soap, so I don't have to use much water.

I didnā€™t grow up with a dishwasher so itā€™s still pretty novel to me

I still do some by hand (esp pans, knives, nice mugs) but rest goes in the dishwasher

most of my dishes are dishwasher safe so i usually use the dishwasher. i do own some stuff like cookware thatā€™s not dishwasher safe and that needs to be hand washed. its not so bad though

We have a dishwasher thank god. It's great, gets everything super clean, idk how I'd survive without it.

mostly by hand because some stuff canā€™t go in the dishwasher. sometimes Iā€™ll use the dishwasher, not often though. although I probably should use it more since I heard dishwashers uses less water than handwashing even when itā€™s not loaded to the max. I always thought the opposite growing up since my mom would only use the dishwasher for storage purposes. lol, Asian parents.

I use the dishwasher! I only hand wash things that canā€™t go in the dishwasher but thatā€™s not much

I use the dishwasher for more highly used and smaller pieces of dinnerware (cups, plates, utensils, etc.) and wash bigger things, usually cookware, by hand.

at home my dishwasher is just extra storage space for my mom. i don't think she even knows what a dishwasher is šŸ˜­ i do use the dishwasher at work since who wants to do dishes at work lol.

Back