• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? 🍀

Do you celebrate it?

• Total voters
I completely forgot about this holiday, it's pretty much non-existent in my area of non-urban Australia. I'm sure in the cities people celebrate but out here I don't think anyone remembers the holiday at all. I only know one Irish family and I've never heard of their st. Patrick's celebrations.

Usually not, but growing up I did, but nothing huge. Wore green, maybe eat some Irish dish or listen to Irish music. Younger school years had some celebrating with treats or activities and some historical reading.
I don't bother now, though I should due to having some genetic roots. Holidays just seem tiring to me as an adult and it's not like I have a kid I need to teach.

no, i don't. and to be honest i usually totally forget about it until i start seeing all the st patrick's day stuff for sale at the store!

Back