• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? šŸ€

Do you celebrate it?

• Total voters
the most I do is maybe wear green just because Iā€™m not trying to get pinched.

Iā€™ve never celebrated it - I actually found out about it through New Leaf šŸ˜‚

No because I'm not Irish so I don't see why I should and I'm more concerned about celebrating my birthday which is the day before St Patrick's Day.

Not Irish but Iā€™m cooking corned beef mostly because it goes on sale around this time of year and a good excuse to buy brisket as I donā€™t know how to smoke meats.

I used to celebrate it a lot when I was younger and in school cause they always had events for it. But now as a adult I donā€™t really celebrate it

I don't usually participate in usual St. Patrick's Day traditions, but I do wear some green just for fun.

I also happen to be Irish-American, and I'm proud of that.

No. The UK just doesn't seem overly fussed by it aside from bars and pubs with Irish names that want to make a profit out of the day.

I don't generally celebrate St.Patrick's Day even though my birthday does fall on the 17th of March(does that make me an honorary Irishman?).However,I do usually grab a twelve pack of Guinness Extra Stout on this day and sometimes I'll watch The Quiet Man.

i donā€™t celebrate it. in the US itā€™s a pretty big drinking holiday so most events are centered around alcohol. since i donā€™t drink it just isnā€™t a very inviting or enticing holiday to partake in.

No, and I only find out when it is through random social media posts or other Internet conversations like this.

I don't celebrate personally. I usually forget all about it honestly, it's just never been a big holiday for me or the people I know. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

This was the least celebrated St. Patrick's Day I had ever had. Nobody even mentioned it, and I didn't bother putting on any green. I ended up forgetting about it all together.

not really but sometimes iā€™ll wear green but i forgot today. i have a bit of irish but canā€™t really celebrate because iā€™m too young to drink and i donā€™t plan to.

All I do is wear green so that the demon children at school/rehearsals don't pinch me. I celebrate the Liberalia instead, which is a Roman festival in honour of Dionysus and freedom.

i don't really celebrate it at all besides making sure to wear green so my sister doesn't pinch me lol

Back