New Orleans or St. Augustine - Which Would You Prefer to Visit?

Which Would You Prefer to Visit?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

GreenTeaHarbor1297

Bells
Perfect Apple
Light Green Scenery
New Orleans, Louisiana
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

St. Augustine, Florida
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png

For those that have been to both, which did you prefer, and to those that have yet to visit either, which would you rather visit?
So far, I've been to New Orleans, but not yet to St. Augustine - Am hoping to visit St. Augustine later this year.

EDIT - I voted St. Augustine, only because I've already been to New Orleans but haven't been to St. Augustine yet.

Last edited:
I havent been to either, but my vote was for New Orleans, But that is because of two reasons. One, I don't know anything about St. Augustine, although you have piqued my interest.

The second reason is that I want to experience the jazz culture of New Orleans. If you give me a musical reason to go to a city then I will go.

I've been to both and both are amazing! You can't make me CHOOSE like this, GreenTeaHarbor1297... okay fine, St. Augustine just slightly wins out for me. It's such a neat lil place. Not to mention while New Orleans is nice and all, there's not a ton to do there if you don't party.

Although I voted New Orleans, I would have trouble choosing between one of the two since they’re both in the South.

I voted for St. Augustine because it's in Florida and Florida is hot. Louisiana gets snow. I don't like snow. That's basically the reasoning for my decision.

Back