• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

WHO CELEBRATE EASTER

Celebrate Easter?

• HALLELUJAH

• Kinda sorta maybe

• No

• Its complicated

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stalfie

Bells
Yellow Lily
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Do anyone here celebrate Easter? I do I do! I love Jesus and this is the time to rejoice in our rebirth in Christ. I do not know many believers but I think most of you are american so maybe there are more Christians here in fact!

Vid related it is me in church on Easter
Not really but I look similar and sing with his passion. God bless you all

I went for the "it's complicated" option. I personally don't like to celebrate it since I'm not religious or Christian, but I do it anyways on behalf of my family members. (It was also my late grandpa's favorite holiday, so we celebrate in his memory.)

YASSSSS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST HALLELUJAH

Oh happy day
Oh happy day
Oh happy happy day;
Oh happy day
When Jesus washed
Oh when he washed
When Jesus washed
He washed my sins away!
Oh happy day
Oh happy day
Oh happy day
Oh happy day
When Jesus washed
Oh when he washed
When Jesus washed
He washed my sins away!
Oh happy day
Oh happy day
He taught me how
He taught me
Taught me how to watch
He taught me how to watch
And fight and pray
Fight and pray
Yes, fight and pray
And he'll rejoice
And He'll, and He'll
Rejoice in things we say
And He'll rejoicein' things we say
Things we say
Yes, things we say
Oh happy day, oh happy day
Oh happy day, oh happy day
Oh happy day
Oh happy day
Oh happy day, Oh happy day
When Jesus washed
Oh when he washed
He washed my sins away
He taught me how
To watch, fight and pray
Fight and pray
When Jesus washed
Oh when he washed
He washed my sins away
We'll live rejoicing
Ev'ry day, ev'ry day
When Jesus washed
Oh when he washed
He washed my sins away

I'm not religious, so I celebrate Easter secularly! 🐇 We take the surrounding days off to celebrate the official arrival of spring, and usually decorate eggs, and maybe do some light decorating. And of course, I like to make Easter-y aesthetics on here and participate in the egg hunts, hehe.

Although I've gotten to the point where I just skip the twelve-day Bunny Day period in ACNH. I wouldn't mind it if it were shorter, but I feel like it's a bit eggregious as-is.

I went for the "it's complicated" option. I personally don't like to celebrate it since I'm not religious or Christian, but I do it anyways on behalf of my family members. (It was also my late grandpa's favorite holiday, so we celebrate in his memory.)
Good you are respectful to family some of my cousins were BAD to my grandparents for having religion in their life and nice of you to celebrate your grandpa this way too
Post automatically merged:

I'm not religious, so I celebrate Easter secularly! 🐇 We take the surrounding days off to celebrate the official arrival of spring, and usually decorate eggs, and maybe do some light decorating. And of course, I like to make Easter-y aesthetics on here and participate in the egg hunts, hehe.

Although I've gotten to the point where I just skip the twelve-day Bunny Day period in ACNH. I wouldn't mind it if it were shorter, but I feel like it's a bit eggregious as-is.
Ok yh hope you have a good time and I know about bunny day too I know that feel LOL SUCK IT ZIPPER
Post automatically merged:

Christ was at the last supper on this Holy day and if you ever feel betrayed by a friend or anyone remember Judas turned Jesus in to those with the power to execute him. Judas was the very first Karen and ran to the manager to report him but the result was more serious. Peter denied knowing his friend at all because he was afraid people would turn on him which is what people do in fear of the mob in the same way that in school if you are friends with someone that said the wrong thing once everyone will shun you and bully you on insta for it : (
This is how we talk about religion in church meetings so it is more relatable and we can try to understand each other.

We all do things wrong but Jesus forgives all which you can see by the way he forgave his friends for mistreating him. I love the Easter story and we can still learn so much from it AMEN

Last edited:
We usually go out for a lunch a few days before Easter. It's our way of celebrating yet avoiding the crowds.

I like attending church services on Easter. (I think it's kinda peaceful).

I stepped away from organized religion for numerous reasons long ago, but was raised in the church during childhood. I acknowledge Easter in that I tend to give things up for Lent each year and don't eat meat on Fridays, but the former is more of a personal challenge and the latter isn't difficult since I don't eat red meat anyhow. Otherwise, my Easter celebrations are pretty secular and subdued; I decorate eggs and eat some chocolate.

I think they changed it to be 8 days long after 2020. It started on the Sunday before Easter this year at least.

Yeah, I celebrate. I don't attend church or anything for it though. Even if I wanted to, I have to work Easter morning.
Every year, my mom bugs me about why I don't decorate the eggs anymore. It's because last time I did, my brother detroyed them and left nasty like a child.

Kinda? Maybe not? For some centuries almost everybody here were catholic (not always by choice), so several generations grew up influenced by that religion until they got fed up and rejected it, banned it, but kept some traditions.... If it makes any sense. When I was still a child we were watching Jesus movies at school, my grandma made me do those little thingies with palm branches, she probably dragged me to church as well and my grandpa made me wake up at 4am to get Easter water but I doubt anybody is doing that anymore. I don't. It's now more family gatherings, egg hunts, chocolate and maple syrup everywhere, maybe some people are still going to church but most catholic here are not really church goers and keep their faith for themselves.

I spent most of my Easter on TBT eating chocolate eggs.

Today is Good Friday and the day Jesus was crucified and forced to drag his own cross through the street and the mob cheered it because they did not know the truth. He commit no crime as Pilate himself said but he succumbed to pressure to crucify Him and because Jesus at this point did not defend Himself it was easier for what he thought was a peaceful life but it became a torment when he knew the truth. This is like the mobs we see today who will pressure our government leaders to do things to please and quieten the anger of the mob because if they do not the mob will destroy things or people and not stop until they got what they want or what they think they want for they do not know what they are doing. Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do as Jesus Himself said as He paid the price for their sins. We can learn so much from Jesus and history repeats itself over and over but without Him here to guide us unless we accept Him into our hearts and know Him and that the way is not through anger and destruction but through love.

Last edited:
Just breathe and remember Jesus loves you even when you are angry like I am right now

On this day Jesus followers could feel lonely cos he was lost to this world even when they had faith they can feel hopeless like any of us do and it is ok to question sometimes for we cannot understand the love of God and that He knows we can doubt like Thomas for we are humans who can never understand it. We can be afraid and doubtful for things in life but we can say too that it is ok for that but do not allow yourself to be influenced by those who do not truly have your best interests at heart. For me I know Jesus does and my family and my good friends and my church community but I can see when a person will do a love bomb of me when its to get what they want or to make self look better and treat me like a token to do this. Nobody is a token and all our lives matter to God, to loved ones and to all you impact in a way that changes things for the better even bad times changes us for the better but do not give in to the beast of hate and be careful where the hate can come from. Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do. Look after yourself all of you

Back