• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What TBT reactions do you use the most?

Which reaction?

• Total voters
I've been using Like, Love and Celebrate the most. I barely touch the Hug reaction.

I love the heart react!!! Hug comes a superrr close second hehe im so happy that got added!!

I didnt know it kept tracked of the previous event reactions too. Otherwise I would have reacted more. I used the "Like" reaction the most

Like and love have the most uses from me but that's because the other reacts are new. I already feel like I've been using the others a lot but I don't think it counts up all the times I used them in group chats, haha.

I’ve used Like the most, but you’ll all be pleased to know the one I’ve received most of is Throw Beans 😂

It depends on the context of the post I'm reacting to, but love is my most used! I also use event reactions heaps when they come around

I use the Like and Love reactions most often, with Like being the most appropriate in most situations and Love for bigger things. Celebrate can get some use occasionally. Hug is mostly used in the What's Bothering You? thread or other similar situations.

I enjoy event reactions though and tend to go with them most often when they're available.

I can conclude without checking that I use the heart react most. I don’t like the other reacts nearly as much. I understand the purpose of the hugging one as someone who’s advocated for it, but I don’t use it all that much.

love react!! i've also started using the hug and throwing bean react a lot recently >:3

i love a lot of stuff

1710392262385.png

Categorised by event, and ordered from most to least used!

Standard reactions
Love: 31,490
Like: 467
Celebrate: 107
Hug: 72

Christmas 2023
Throw Snowball: 1,890
Steal Present: 1,147
Bring Hot Cocoa: 10
Return Present: 3

Space Camp TBT 2023
Shooting Star: 442
Whale: 405
Asteroid: 124
Alien: 11

Camp TBT 2021
Bee: 198
Dino: 173
Clownfish: 84

Total reactions: 36,624

I somehow used the Bring Hot Cocoa and Return Present reacts the most, which cost me a lot, lmao:
debt.png

never go into debt, kids

Other than those two, it's been just Like, Love, and then the beloved Whale react! Stealing SJ's formatting/ordering from above for a more comprehensive look:

Standard reactions
Like: 1,519
Love: 1,077
Celebrate: 9
Hug: 6

Farewell to New Leaf 2024
Throw Beans: 118 (clearly not enough beans thrown)

Christmas 2023
Bring Hot Cocoa: 2,095
Return Present: 1,602
Throw Snowball: n/a
Steal Present: n/a

Space Camp TBT 2023
Whale: 742
Asteroid: 296
Shooting Star: 247
Alien: 153

Camp TBT 2021
Dino: 291