• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What TBT reactions do you use the most?

Which reaction?

• Total voters
No surprise that I love react a lot 😍 it’s just the default as like just seems cold somehow. Event reactions are fun.

IMG_2438.jpeg

Where can you find the actual number of reacts you've used?

I'm guessing I've used "like" or "heart" the most, but my favourite one is celebrate because it's fun 🎉

it seems I've given the love react the most at 791. but i think the hug and celebrate ones might be my new favorites though.

Objectively I knew I used the “Like” reaction the most just because it’s the default one…but I didn’t realize just how much lmao

qJbEyjk.jpg

like reaction @ 2,694 uses right now!! feel that the love reaction is catching up though. my most used event react at the moment is the shooting star react @ 463.

Recently I would say it's definitely love and beans, but overall I gave the most likes.

Currently BEANS!!

Every other time of the year the Like does just fine for me

Maybe a love heart talking to my friends🥰

Probably the love react. I don't react as much as others do, so it's usually for that!

LOVE AND BEANS!!!!!! idk I just think the heart is more cute and fun than just a like. And of course, I love using event reacts whenever we get the chance!

Like 2251, Love 1514... and most of the others are tragically low for me. :LOL:

I don't use the react button as much as I should, and clicking it twice to love something is even more effort. Big respect to all the people who have that kind of dedication! If only the asteroid was still here, now that one was worth the extra effort...

Reactions: Doo
My favorite reactions are like, hug, and throw beans
Edit- no, my favorite is bonk. please staff, let me bonk everyone!
And thanks for the formatting S.J.! Here's my reaction score:

Standard reactions
Like:
Love: 665
Celebrate: 99
Hug: 102

Farewell to New Leaf 2024
Throw Beans:

Christmas 2023
Bring Hot Cocoa:
Return Present: 5
Throw Snowball: 87
Steal Present: 34

Space Camp TBT 2023
Asteroid:
Shooting Star: 5
Alien: 5

Last edited:
My prediction was that I use the “love” react the most, and my “reactions given” stats backed it up! I always feel so bad and like I’m not appreciating someone’s post enough if I just “like” it, so I almost always “love” posts if the situation is appropriate for it!

I’ve been using the new “hug” and “celebrate” reacts quite a bit as well, and of course I’ll use special reacts as much as I can when they’re available!

Also gonna steal SJ’s stats format for a second…. hi queen ily <3

Standard reacts
❤️ Love: 22,259
👍🏻 Like: 22,083
🎉 Celebrate: 117
🫂 Hug: 114

Camp Bell Tree 2021
🦖 Dino: 235
🐠 Clownfish: 103
🐝 Bee: 59

Camp Bell Tree 2023
💫 Shooting Star: 255
☄️ Asteroid: 151
👽 Alien: 83
🐳 Space Whale: 59

TBT’s Stole-iday Season
❄️ Throw Snowball: 195
🎅 Steal Present: 71
🎁 Return Present: 12

Farewell to New Leaf Online
🫘 Throw Beans: 63 (so far)

Overall, the 'Like' reaction at 2,108, but I'm going to vote 'Love' given it's what I've been using most in the past couple of years.

I've learned that I don't use reactions much. 😅

Yay! Everyone is doing statistics!
This is totally my original format and not copying off of Xara or SJ ✨

Standard reacts:
❤️
Love: 1,137
👍🏻
Like: 2,534
🎉
Celebrate: 133
🫂
Hug: 46

Camp Bell Tree 2021:
🦖
Dino: 21
🐠
Clownfish: 13
🐝
Bee: 21

Camp Bell Tree 2023:
💫
Shooting Star: 205
☄️
Asteroid: 332
👽
Alien: 232
🐳
Space Whale: 555

TBT’s Stole-iday Season:
❄️
Throw Snowball: 0 (I was sooo nice!)
🎅
Steal Present: 0 (I was a good Snek!)
🎁
Return Present: 49
☕️ Bring Hot Cocoa: 49

Farewell to New Leaf Online:
🫘
Throw Beans: 329 (so far)

I also see a Bonk🔨 somewhere around here...
Wonder how we can Bonk each other...

Back