• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

WHO CELEBRATE EASTER

Celebrate Easter?

• HALLELUJAH

• Kinda sorta maybe

• No

• Its complicated

Results are only viewable after voting.
We do, though it is cut short this year due to a relative passing. Im still going to service tomorrow, and we went to Good Friday service too so there's that at least.
Also, didn't get robin eggs at the store this year but that's ok.

I do not. I use to do egg hunts as a kid but now I just.. don't do anything! Not even eat ham.

We're not christian so we don't celebrate the religious aspect of it. However, we do partake in the aesthetic/commercial parts in terms of egg hunts for kiddo and tulip festivals which usually have some easter theme things going on in them.

I spend Easter without consumerism even on this very forum cos people would be doing things not for others but for our own self rewarding cos these are my values which helps me to live a more humble life and without resentment to those more fortunate on earth than I and to give ability to recognise the real downtrodden. I hope all you had a good time and I had a nice reflection thankyou and God bless you all

No. I see the holiday in two different ways and neither I have any reason to celebrate.

The religious aspect: I'm non-religious, so there's nothing there that appeals to me to celebrate.

As a celebration of Spring: I celebrate "Christmas" as the Winter Solstice, as I always say. However, I do that because I like winter. I hate Spring. It's the most dreadful time of the year, or at least the beginning of it. So, Easter, as a celebration of Spring I have no reason to celebrate.

So... No. I don't celebrate it.

Back