• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? ๐Ÿ€

Do you celebrate it?

• Total voters

Snek

Time To Party ๐ŸŽ‰
Bells
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Golden Watering Can
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Do you celebrate this holiday?
1710347096657.png

If so, how do you celebrate it?

I don't celebrate it but I see a lot of people wearing green because of it.

Yes. I have no choice, since I work in a pub in the uk. All the Irish (and pretend Irish) come in and get absolutely bladdered. We decorate, play Irish music and do a special offer on Guinness. There's often drunken fights, but we tell them to take it outside. The worst I ever saw happen was someone swinging a bar stool around hammer-throwing style and knocked his mate down, who got up and punched him in the side of his head. That was an eventful night

i don't, i regularly forget it exists until i see people wearing stupid hats in public lol.

Reactions: Dim
i donโ€™t, i tend to forget about it until i hear celebrations starting around my neighbourhood or on the news haha

Not really, but my mom has deck out the house in green and when this all ends, she will want to put up the Easter things the very next day! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Why are ya both on the same month this year!

No but I like the idea, the company of several Guinness pints more precisely. I used to in the past because of Irish descendants friends, but those friends are no longer around so...

I'll wear green in acknowledgement of the holiday if I don't forget the day is coming in any given year, but that's about the extent of my engagement with it. I don't drink alcohol except on rare, special occasions with friends and I don't really consider St. Patrick's Day one of those. I'm not familiar with any traditions and don't eat any special foods either, so yeah, it's not a particularly big day for me.

not in particular but i know people who use it as an excuse to drink and i'll come with. i'll also sometimes try to wear green but i don't always have anything green in closet lol

Some years I'll remember and wear green (green is my favorite color anyway) so I don't get pinched by people.

Other years I just completely forget it exists, lol.

I pretty much always wear something green at least but most years I don't do much else. Sometimes I do go to the city parade though!

No, itโ€™s really not something I have ever celebrated (and I am half Irish โ˜˜๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’š)

When I say "sometimes" I mean that sometimes I decide to wear green on St. Patrick's Day. Other than that, I don't celebrate it. However I will say, Nicholas has an adorable themed class at our local rec center tomorrow and I got him a cute shirt to wear to it and I can't wait. They always do themed crafts. ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿฅฐ
IMG_3014.jpeg

I donโ€™t typically, but I did for the first time last year since it was my friends first time celebrating outside of Ireland! it was one of the funniest things weโ€™ve ever had, so weโ€™re celebrating again this weekend :] should be super fun, I loved the atmosphere of it all!!

The house is decorated a little more green, but not really celebrating it in a major way like some people.

Back