• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What TBT reactions do you use the most?

Which reaction?

• Total voters
Screenshot 2024-03-14 9.49.46 PM.png

Granted I only became active here recently.

I'm forgetful about the other reactions.

I use the heart react the most by far ahaha, but I've been using the new Celebrate and Hug reacts quite a bit too since they were added. I also like to get my fun with event reacts in while they're around.

I default to the Like 👍 and the Love ❤️ reactions. I'm too lazy right now to check which one I've used the most though lol but whenever exclusive event reactions become available I try to use those too.

I thought the plush collectible reactions (dino, bee, clownfish, space whale asteroid, shooting star and alien) were especially fun and cute to use because they'd say something along the lines of "collided" and "tail slapped" your post 🥰 space whale was and still is my favorite.

9275 likes so far, after that I think I had 1k heart reactions and third place is bean reaction at 30+

i love a lot of stuff

View attachment 543055

Categorised by event, and ordered from most to least used!

Standard reactions
Love: 31,490
Like: 467
Celebrate: 107
Hug: 72

Christmas 2023
Throw Snowball: 1,890
Steal Present: 1,147
Bring Hot Cocoa: 10
Return Present: 3

Space Camp TBT 2023
Shooting Star: 442
Whale: 405
Asteroid: 124
Alien: 11

Camp TBT 2021
Bee: 198
Dino: 173
Clownfish: 84

Total reactions: 36,624
I recall that one winter as your snowball target/victim. I think there's still a chill in my ears from the snowball insanity of 2023. XD

Excluding special reactions, I use "Like" the most (184 times as of this post), but don't use it super often. I use "Love" instead if I find a post especially likeable or something within it is cute.

I'm guilty of bonking close to 300 times, but you can blame that on me being bored in the Basement Games section.

I've used Like the most! I do wish there were so more variety in terms of emotion with the reactions- since. they are all positive.. which I'm sure is set like that for a reason :^P

As of this post...
IMG_0628.jpeg

I use "Like" the most because it's a way for me to acknowledge something with out being too overbearing. If I really like it, that's when I use "Love"

i’ve used love 486 times, i use that and like a lot (109). i use like for more serious posts or to acknknowedge i’ve read something without spamming love.

My stats:
⏩ Forwards in Time (3)
👍 Like (2,224)
🔨 Bonk (1)
💗 Love (10)
🎉 Celebrate (1)

you know what's weird... is I genuinely don't remember the 2.2K likes I've given out... 🤣 i think of all the reactions though I like the love, celebrate, and bonk ones the most. hopefully some of the event reacts come back in the future too!

9BFDB484-D6E9-45FC-996C-7F1B992BA89E.jpeg

Here are my updated stats! I think I posted here before but that was before the bonk got released.

Back